Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
By the way, judging by your ranking... :unsure: it can point to a conclusion that you are a secret Kleo-fan and undercover member of the trans-futa-furry community, who only pretends to be me-not-love-futa-yuck :HideThePain:

Evidence: you assessed a ripe succulent fruit Meredith, with a pussy *yum-yum so bangworthy and STD-free* and an ass *mmm so spankworthy*, lower than an alledged biological man Kleo with a banana and without a peach :cry:

That's it, you are unmasked :devilish: no excuse for you. You should be life-sentenced in the futa-furry-trans threads :HideThePain: it would also help rig the polls so Meredith and Shanlon will rise higher in the stats :unsure: :KEK:
I'll just say that forcing someone to come out against their will is really mean.

Now, I urge everyone to forget the string of baseless inanities this individual said. Please :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See? :rolleyes:

:FacePalm:

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. :p
That doesn't count towards my total reaction number. Such a waste :(

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Shanlon is just plain scary. Those looking for a stable, loving, long-term relationship………well, try this first.

Victoria has to be one of the more complicated characters. Playing her as a love interest (along with Katie) but not sure that will be a winning effort; as currently written/developed she’s too conflicted.

Reactions: Antera

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Any news on chapter 11?
The most recent Status Update was posted here on Saturday. But as for when it'll be released? ename144 posted his usual graphs stating that were about 100 renders and 5-10 animations shy of what a typical release produces. Which is around 4 weeks of work at Philly's average pace.

It's all speculation, but hopefully it gives you a ballpark idea about where Philly's at in development and where we're at in wait time.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I like the setting, the plot and the GG There is a lot of content, it seems that the game is approaching its logical conclusion.
Definately. Time to wrap it up. But that's where it's at. I guess the 4 remaining releases are what's needed to get all story lines to the end.

Reactions: AlienEDM

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
The first game from the same author Depraved Awakening is much better! In City of Broken Dreamers, only the graphics are cool, and everything else is weak. It is impossible to fall in love with any of the girls in this story, everyone remains just background characters.
seeing your signature you have very strange tastes and that's why I don't think your opinion is valid:LUL:

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes