HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
These games are taking forever to update ain't it?
And you know most of the renders are gonna go to idle or transitional animations that really just eat up most of the "play" time :cautious:

It's been 3 years
How closer are we even getting to a conclusion?
I don't even remember what's the story actually about
Then I'm hearing there's gonna be a Book 2???
Gonna have to drop this one :FacePalm:
God I hope you're trying to be funny or something............
Philly has been very consistent with updates since the beginning, makes no sense that he would release updates faster now that it's getting closer to the end.

Which leads in to the other dumb thing you wrote which a simple search would have cleared up for you, it's been Book 2 since chapter 8.............
There are 14 chapters planned in total but I guess it's more fun to behave like an ass than to check some simple facts....

Yep it's clear he has very little interest in the actual parts people come for. He wants to do "cool" shit in his lame scifi universe instead cause he's bored.
And which "parts people come for" are you referring to? The good story? Incredible renders? Amazing characters? Cause all of them he seems to have a lot of interest in......

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Okay, this was a solid week. The week before I don't think my brain was firing on all cylinders. This one was good progress on all fronts. Plus, a bunch of nice customs for the month, ghosts and up can check those out now. I just posted them before this.
So, this is were we stand now. Sitting at a little over 800 renders, also did a bunch of animations this week taking that count to an even 50. Did a little rework on a few items and also almost done the 2nd largest scene.
Also the pic posted above was part of a challenge that was put on me. You know who you are :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Perhaps another mod asked him to make one of the girls suddenly grow a dick :censored:
Our cute bratty Chandy making use of her 2-year leave of absence to visit Baynard's plastic surgeon and now making a flamboyant comeback with a spicy salame between her slender legs.
Imagine the faces of her long-suffering fans! :Kappa:

BTW some dude facepalmed my girls tierlist.
How stupid do you need to be to facepalm a post just because you don't agree with someone's girls rankings? :KEK:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Perhaps another mod asked him to make one of the girls suddenly grow a dick :censored:
Our cute bratty Chandy making use of her 2-year leave of absence to visit Baynard's plastic surgeon and now making a flamboyant comeback with a spicy salame between her slender legs.

How stupid do you need to be to facepalm a post just because you don't agree with someone's girls rankings? :KEK:
Yeah it truly is sad to see the state of discourse these days. Anymore I see a facepalm as a quick form of an attempt to silence your right have an opinion. Instead of the respectful civilized open discussion of opinions. Of course those of our entitlement class digress too quickly into name-calling instead of attempting to try understanding both sides, without it turning into a mudslinging contest.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

*Jake says:
maxresdefault.jpg
:p :p :p

----------------------
I usually reserve facepalms for bigotry and trolling comments only.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
With a little bonus :illuminati:
You've got some nerve misinforming a poor lad. A bonus is not little :HideThePain:

That's an ordinary situation. Recently some dude peacefully posted his own tierlist, where he let know he was only intreseted in Vic and Shanlon without attacking other folks' tastes. He received 4 (four) "dislikes", which technically are "likes" too :KEK: just because he prefers busty broads of traditional appearance over non-busty or non-traditional ones. Yeah, definitely such a thoughtcrime and a poor taste example *sarcasm* :HideThePain:

Moreover, don't forget some folks get easily offended if some anonymous dude doesn't assess their favourite fictional bunch of pixels high enough :KEK:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You've got some nerve misinforming a poor lad. A bonus is not little :HideThePain:

That's an ordinary situation. Recently some dude peacefully posted his own tierlist, where he let know he was only intreseted in Vic and Shanlon without attacking other folks' tastes. He received 4 (four) "dislikes", which technically are "likes" too :KEK: just because he prefers busty broads of traditional appearance over non-busty or non-traditional ones. Yeah, definitely such a thoughtcrime and a poor taste example *sarcasm* :HideThePain:

Moreover, don't forget some folks get easily offended if some anonymous dude doesn't assess their favourite fictional bunch of pixels high enough :KEK:
Waifu wars, when taken seriously, are the most ridiculous and cringey thing you can witness in this sleazy den (I love sleazy :love: :love:).
Besides, they're so useless. Sciencists have established that Victoria is pure perfection personified. It's an indisputable fact.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
What are Depravity points? and do I need them ?
Depravity points are needed if you wish to go with Shanlon's path and to achieve her sex scenes. Also, you need Depravity points to achieve some other minor things. 3 Depravity points are enough to achieve everything you need in the game, so far.

Last edited:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I meant story wise do relationship develop more romantic way?
Depends which character, not all are equal. They're more complex than a simple love story. If you're looking for an excuse not to play the game don't bother. It's fantastic and definitely worth your time.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Depends which character, not all are equal. They're more complex than a simple love story. If you're looking for an excuse not to play the game don't bother. It's fantastic and definitely worth your time.
Oh I am enjoying game. but little romance would be bonus for me

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes