firstfelix

Feb 21, 2020
on another note, I'm the only one here who after seeing Carli in this game as well, albeit as a simulation, wants more of Mrs. Turner? :devilish: (only played first season of Steam).

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hate to be this guy but I have to upset you. Recently a good morning render with Kleo was introduced on Philly's discord. Judging by it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Always thought the character was pretty, but ya I definitely wouldn't want her trying to use that thing on MC, lol. Put her in a chastity cage, plz, Philly.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
2?

closer to 5.
Well I'm not starting that again with you :LOL:

That's why I capitalized "AT LEAST" Another big time game on this site I imagine will also take that long. That game I don't care as much about as this one. I would hate to think that one gets done before this.

Just thinking optimistically, as we've gone through before you and I. :LOL:

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hate to be this guy but I have to upset you. Recently a good morning render with Kleo was introduced on Philly's discord. Judging by it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Until seeing the post I was believing that she was a futa only in VR. We have a definition now, then?

Either way, I'm looking forward to having some good fun with her :D

• Love
Reactions: Oxiton

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
2?

closer to 5.
11 chapters released in less than 3 years.

The last few still averaged less than 6 months between releases.

4 or so chapters to go, with the upcoming one already in gestation for over 4 months.

I'm not saying it's impossible to take closer to 5 years, because who knows? It's not a mathematical impossibility that Philly, or anyone for that matter, will turn into I****R. But unless I'm missing something here, that would mean more than a year in between chapters going forward. Inquiring mind wants to know how you came up with that figure?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
11 chapters released in less than 3 years.

The last few still averaged less than 6 months between releases.

4 or so chapters to go, with the upcoming one already in gestation for over 4 months.

I'm not saying it's impossible to take closer to 5 years, because who knows? It's not a mathematical impossibility that Philly, or anyone for that matter, will turn into I****R. But unless I'm missing something here, that would mean more than a year in between chapters going forward. Inquiring mind wants to know how you came up with that figure?
anything can happen but 5 years is joking between me and mark takagi.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hopefully first and last time Philly accepts suggestions from any mod.
Unless they demand a black or mulata LI. In that case they would be so fucking right!
Next game it will be then. I feel it.

I want Philly to use Katie in every one of his games like Scorsese does with DiCaprio.
And Victoria like Woody Allen does with Woody Allen!!

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Hopefully first and last time Philly accepts suggestions from any mod.
Unless they demand a black or mulata LI. In that case they would be so fucking right!
Next game it will be then. I feel it.

And Victoria like Woody Allen does with Woody Allen!!
The "mod" in question is a pretty long time actual supporter and one of the original mods in his discord. Having her character fit the game's theme.....not a required path whatsoever anyway.

There are a few other supporter cameos scattered around in the game as well. LOL

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
These games are taking forever to update ain't it?
And you know most of the renders are gonna go to idle or transitional animations that really just eat up most of the "play" time :cautious:

It's been 3 years
How closer are we even getting to a conclusion?
I don't even remember what's the story actually about
Then I'm hearing there's gonna be a Book 2???
Gonna have to drop this one :FacePalm:

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes