beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
To be honest, only the Doc is wife material, rest of them are to complicated for stable relationship. (Victoria is my favourite without competition, but she is to complicated for stable marriage...)
Shanlon is already bad wife. :D Not that I mind her, tbh.
Gloria is likable character, but she comes from ruined home, has complicated life. Also she is too young for serious relationship. Childlike both physically and emotionally.... ( I am not trying to imply developer is into lollies, but everything of us has our own tastes).
By the way, Shanlon is not wife, just a partner. No agreement signed - no long-term liabilities, all's fair :HideThePain:
Joking aisde, I mostly agree on your train of thought: only Katie and Vic seem to be the canon choice, sort of that, whereas Gloria is a possible third candidate. I would note that we currently do not know much of Vic's real personality beyond her SOCOM unit's background and mental abilities.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
By the way, Shanlon is not wife, just a partner. No agreement signed - no long-term liabilities, all's fair :HideThePain:
Joking aisde, I mostly agree on your train of thought: only Katie and Vic seem to be the canon choice, sort of that, whereas Gloria is a possible third candidate. I would note that we currently do not know much of Vic's real personality beyond her SOCOM unit's background and mental abilities.
Well, you are right. Although, my argument was more that she has to much secrets, and good marriage requires trust. MC is smitten by her, and she likes him a lot, but entire relationship is fragile. Anyway, in the game she is certainly my first choice, and Doc is second. But in real life circumstances, relationship with somebody like Katie looks like far safer option.

Last edited:
Reactions: beef-devourer

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Ironically, she is the only original COBD character of Philly who is not inspired by movies, tv-series, video games, anime etc.

But she seems to be appreciated mostly by folks from Eastern Europe and da Brazilian homies, they enjoy cracking tough cookies :HideThePain:
Probably all those rankings were made out of a sample of like 25 people where 15 were futa, zoo and other bizarre sht fans :KEK: If more people will do the rankings the results will be different. In my books Shanlon is nr1, Vic nr. 2 and Katie/Gloria on top3.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Probably all those rankings were made out of a sample of like 25 people where 15 were futa, zoo and other bizarre sht fans :KEK: If more people will do the rankings the results will be different. In my books Shanlon is nr1, Vic nr. 2 and Katie/Gloria on top3.
If only COBD were comparable to BaD in popularity then a proper not rigged :HideThePain: poll would be feasible. Dang, I have literally the same hierarchy in my books as in yours.

Just curious, why does Shanlon stand above Vic to you from the personality standpoint, on assumption that we turn a blind eye to their physical features, which are IMHO almost equal, except Shanlon should smile once in a while and not look up to Isabella from you know where who is my fav too.

For instance, I appreciate her higher because:
(1) she is straightforward; (2) voluntarily helps Jake (the protag) since the story start not at anyone's request nor for the money; (3) neither a sort of SOCOM elite spy nor a murderer; yet Vic's beauty is not inborn but a result of her "augmentation", the same is true of her sedution skills.

By the way, next Milfy City delay custom render of thine when? :p

Reactions: Catlyn and AlienEDM

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
If only COBD were comparable to BaD in popularity then a proper not rigged :HideThePain: poll would be feasible. Dang, I have literally the same hierarchy in my books as in yours.

Just curious, why does Shanlon stand above Vic to you from the personality standpoint, on assumption that we turn a blind eye to their physical features, which are IMHO almost equal, except Shanlon should smile once in a while and not look up to Isabella from you know where who is my fav too.

For instance, I appreciate her higher because:
(1) she is straightforward; (2) voluntarily helps Jake (the protag) since the story start not at anyone's request nor for the money; (3) neither a sort of SOCOM elite spy nor a murderer; yet Vic's beauty is not inborn but a result of her "augmentation", the same is true of her sedution skills.

By the way, next Milfy City delay custom render of thine when? :p
I spent a little bit of time learning Daz and I like Shanlon more because it's still a mystery to me how to recreate her, I tried a few times and always failed badly and probably I got a bit bored of rendering Vic but I'm still a fan of her anyways. Also I really like characters that are obsessed with sex like Shanlon and she does a lot of crazy things than no one else can. Bad blondie bitchez is really my thing. I'm not that interested in Milfy City anymore, that game's dead, I made a lot of cool renders with other bitchez, many of the are custom, not from existing games

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
What was the last status update for this game, are we close to the next chapter?
The last Patreon post a few days ago was this:

Unlocked

So, not a bad week though I think I could have crammed more in but I will have to make do. I got the largest scene out of the way and working on a few others to push things together. A series of pick ups and a couple animations ( one of which was a challenge :p ) were also done but that was not my focus this last week.

Next week it is back to work on all fronts as well as the ass competition between Katie and Abby :)

Next week I will try to have a more robust update for you guys.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I wonder if Kleo comes with 'extra package' in the canonical story or it's exclusive for her VR counterpart. Gonna exclude her, since I'm not into futas or whatever they called. My tierlist is nothing fancy... simple man, simple tastes.:giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I really like characters that are obsessed with sex like Shanlon and she does a lot of crazy things than no one else can. Bad blondie bitchez is really my thing.
Same here.(y)Just imagine the MC in a foursome with Victoria, Shanlon and Teri, especially spellbound path Vic.:BootyTime: RIP MC's pee-pee, worth the the risk lol.

What was the last status update for this game, are we close to the next chapter?
Next month is the safest bet to expect a release. Gonna be worth it tho, like it always was. Can't wait to see more of Vic.

Vic's beauty is not inborn but a result of her "augmentation", the same is true of her sedution skills.
You see 2 pics of a younger Vic when you 'visit' her parents' home at the end of this chapter. She looks mostly the same, except the slightly smaller boobs and ass. And I don't think they taught her how to seduce men at Baynard, why should they, when her pheromones ALWAYS did the job, like Meredith mentioned. But you can say that she learned a few new moves after spending time with the MC.:sneaky:

Reactions: Catlyn and AlienEDM

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
I wonder if Kleo comes with 'extra package' in the canonical story or it's exclusive for her VR counterpart. Gonna exclude her, since I'm not into futas or whatever they called. My tierlist is nothing fancy... simple man, simple tastes.:giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same here.(y)Just imagine the MC in a foursome with Victoria, Shanlon and Teri, especially spellbound path Vic.:BootyTime: RIP MC's pee-pee, worth the the risk lol.

Next month is the safest bet to expect a release. Gonna be worth it tho, like it always was. Can't wait to see more of Vic.

You see 2 pics of a younger Vic when you 'visit' her parents' home at the end of this chapter. She looks mostly the same, except the slightly smaller boobs and ass. And I don't think they taught her how to seduce men at Baynard, why should they, when her pheromones ALWAYS did the job, like Meredith mentioned. But you can say that she learned a few new moves after spending time with the MC.:sneaky:
4some is too crazy lol but a 3some with Vic and Shanlon will be amazing, that will break the internet again :devilish:

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
There aren't many assets for 4somes and it takes too much time to make such scenes but for 3somes there is a lot of pre-made stuff, Philly made 3somes in the past btw. I think they are inevitable

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
4some is too crazy lol but a 3some with Vic and Shanlon will be amazing, that will break the internet again :devilish:
A 3some with Victoria and Shanlon will be for sure the high of the high expectation to most of the people fans of COBD.
However, my bets go to Victoria and Ellen. They match each other, as Victoria is a fan of Ellen's musics... and Ellen already show interest on perform a sexual 3some with Victoria.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
A 3some with Victoria and Shanlon will be for sure the high of the high expectation to most of the people fans of COBD.
However, my bets go to Victoria and Ellen. They match each other, as Victoria is a fan of Ellen's musics... and Ellen already show interest on perform a sexual 3some with Victoria.
Count me out of that majority wanting Shanlon+Victoria. I want that filthy bitch nowhere near the sexiest and most interesting female character in any adult VN.
The only threesomes I'm interested in and think are possible are:
- Chandy and Abby (if we never see it, I'll shave off my beard; it's been with me for 12 years so I'm not joking)
- Victoria and Ellen (there's even a variable set in the script, but I only have one beard to bet)
- Katie and Gloria (every time I replay the game from the beginning the hunch feels stronger)
- Bonus track: Meredith watching the MC fuck Chandra. I'm not the biggest fan, but if that happened I'd definitely cream my underpants. It's a bit of a stretch though.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Count me out of that majority wanting Shanlon+Victoria. I want that filthy bitch nowhere near the sexiest and most interesting female character in any adult VN.
The only threesomes I'm interested in and think are possible are:
- Chandy and Abby (if we never see it, I'll shave off my beard; it's been with me for 12 years so I'm not joking)
- Victoria and Ellen (there's even a variable set in the script, but I only have one beard to bet)
- Katie and Gloria (every time I replay the game from the beginning the hunch feels stronger)
- Bonus track: Meredith watching the MC fuck Chandra. I'm not the biggest fan, but if that happened I'd definitely cream my underpants. It's a bit of a stretch though.
I for one won't take that threesome. I didn't take the Carli/Stella one in DA or any of the other multiple parties lewd scenes. I certainly won't be taking that choice here, but hey, I'm just speaking for me. :LOL:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I wonder if Kleo comes with 'extra package'
Maybe we'll find out. I would love some more content with Kleo, even if she comes out as trans even outside the VR. I think she's actually a girl and a futa only on VR. Why not? it's in her character.

Reactions: AlienEDM
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes