SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Whats up with ch 11 half a year almost
There was a couple weeks delay due to Philly catching symptoms of Covid during a vacation to New York (he's a Canadian Citizen) and they wouldn't let him back into Canada due to all the laws and mandates of both countries. So he had to deal with that for a bit. Now he's back in full stride. I'm guessing we've got another 1-2 months

Last edited:

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
damn lack of shanlon appreciation is really disturbing( she is like butterfly playing with a flame, and its quite a spectacle to see her burn by our hand.
Ironically, she is the only original COBD character of Philly who is not inspired by movies, tv-series, video games, anime etc.

But she seems to be appreciated mostly by folks from Eastern Europe and da Brazilian homies, they enjoy cracking tough cookies :HideThePain:

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
What were the inspirations for the others girls ?
Meredith White is based off of Claire Underwood played by Robyn Wright in House of Cards. Just type this name in any search engine. I also found a possible inspiration source, at least a part of it, of Gloria but it can't be confirmed - a movie Gloria (1999) with Sharon Stone.

Plenty of people enjoy the high depravity content. But I get the feeling most people making these tier list are ranking them for Waifu/GF materiel/potential.
Rich and prominent waifu in a rigorous cyberpunk environment. Com'n man ;)
I am kinda curious, whether Shanlon can be a Dixie :unsure:

Last edited:

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Maybe so, but she feels very much like a caricature of news channel talking head eye candies that's a dime a dozen IRL.
Well, I wouldn't call her a caricature, as a caricature implies a one-dimensional grotesque personality like, for instance, Dawe and even Tybalt in you know where. Happily, Philly doesn't use caricature characters in his novels.

A spoiled arrogant and harsh broad that is not for everyone's tastes? Certainly! But not a caricature. Dang, compare your least favorite COBD characters to the Milfy City ones. Your COBD outcasts will look like the pinnacle of the realistic writing compared to the latter ones.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Ironically, she is the only original COBD character of Philly who is not inspired by movies, tv-series, video games, anime etc.

But she seems to be appreciated mostly by folks from Eastern Europe and da Brazilian homies, they enjoy cracking tough cookies :HideThePain:
Are you saying that the rest of the world are a bunch of vanila soyboys who don't like a good rough sex:unsure:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Plenty of people enjoy the high depravity content. But I get the feeling most people making these tier list are ranking them for Waifu/GF materiel/potential.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
To be honest, only the Doc is wife material, rest of them are to complicated for stable relationship. (Victoria is my favourite without competition, but she is to complicated for stable marriage...)
Shanlon is already bad wife. :D Not that I mind her, tbh.
When I am at this, I will try to chip in for rest of girls:
Chandra, well to bratty. I like her being kinky slut, but I don't think she is mature enough. Abby... to gloomy, and well, I don't like the horns. Sonja is already failure of wife for MC (maybe she would make somebody else happy), no need to elaborate. Ellen is to exotic for my personal taste, and to impulsive. Vic is perfect vixen, kinda like those 1940s movie stars, but to complicated. Shanlon is perfect sex slave, but terrible wife. Terry is hot, but idk, looks like almost perfect copy of Shanlon, and original is better. Meredith... lol, to old. Wouldn't mind to tap that arse, but nothing more. Sasha is criminal with terrible attitude. Gloria is likable character, but she comes from ruined home, has complicated life. Also she is too young for serious relationship. Childlike both physically and emotionally.... ( I am not trying to imply developer is into lollies, but everything of us has our own tastes).

Doctor comes from stable and loving family. She is educated, humble, polite, sweet, smoking hot and is more than interested in MC. She is not as sensual and intoxicating as Victoria, nor voluptous kinky bitch as Shanlon but she is definitely better wife material.
Of course, everything I wrote is my personal opinion. Feel free to disagree.

Last edited:

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Are you saying that the rest of the world are a bunch of vanila soyboys who don't like a good rough sex:unsure:
I am confused, is my post really read like this :unsure:, then it's time to explain the manure in that post.

My message: The vast majority of folks, except those two regions, seems to not tend to like Shanlon as she comes not only with rough sex sessions and her very hot body, yet she comes with her harsh attitude and short temper. Not everyone is ready to tolerate such things.

Although I admit there might be more Shanlon-friendly regions that are currently unexplored. I would love to see ename144's statistical charts on the COBD broads popularity per region.

Disclaimer: Being not a fan of Shanlon is not equal to being not a fan of rough sex. Being not a fan of rough sex doesn't equate to being a vanilla soyboy. It's like (a crapy example) being a femdom sub doesn't equate to being a cuckold, even though both phenomena frequently go hand in hand, bless your heart ;)

Reactions: AlienEDM
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes