Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Alright you bastards, I've done this before, but due to current events and what I did lately, here's my updated version...

my-image.png
Don't care who likes it or not. I've done the "A" routes all in the last 24 hours. Abby is a A/B girl to me, but I put her in B to even out tiers and be a little bit more objective, since I see Katie as the S+ girl in this game.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Alright, confession time. Y'all ready?
1.png

Everyone here knows how much I am a single love interest whore in these games, right? I never stray, and whatever girl I pick I stick with, right?

I mentioned here, actually, it was in the DA thread, that after so long of me being loyal to Carli, I did Mi-do's route and was all nice and loving to her, and she overthrew Carli as #1 in that game.

Since then, I've done that in a few other games.

Now...NOTHING or NO GIRL in this game will ever dethrone Katie as my #1 VN girl, and my #1 in this game. However...
3.png

Since doing Mi-do's route, I went back, and did Ellen's route for a second time.

Today, was Gloria
(and yes, while STILL being with Katie). Same deal; variations, Pit choices (A, B & C), both dream sequences, Patreon images/renders, everything (at least, on the good guy side of things. Will never do the bad guy side)

I am taking a break, then doing everything Chandy.
2.png

So, going forward, I only have a save with Katie, but there's no way in hell I am not doing screenie collections for Ellen, Chandy & Gloria as well. I just can't pass that up. They're too beautiful and I feel like at least I've seen more of the game by doing different things.

I guess a couple of cracks have finally showed in my "loyalty wall" but Katie is still my #1, and nothing will ever change that, but those other three I mentioned, are a very close and tied, #2.
4.png

Post Edit: Jesus Christ! I just realized, or maybe just remembered, that Chandy only has ONE render in the Photo Gallery, and she's not even alone. I guess since I never really decided to focus on her, it never dawned on me. Fucking hell. Philly's Patreon has more Chandy than the game has. :( :cry: I really do now understand where Chandy fans are coming from. Shit!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You know something my friend, I was actually awaiting your response to all that and wondering what sorta screen collage thing you would do, since you've done several on me over the past many months.

I had to do it. There's no way I was going to leave those girls untouched. Yes I am loyal to Katie in my saves, and she'll always be "the one" when it comes to VNs, but those other girls, I had to give them some focus and attention.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Figured I'd join in on the fun. Top to bottom to see where the girls rank on the overall scale. Left to Right to see where they rank in each tier. As you can see, Victoria is my favorite girl while Katie is a VERY close second. The girls of A rank I'm always happy to see featured, but Ellen takes the cake for me there. The girls of B ranking are girls I'm always happy to see but don't quite get me excited to see (that wasn't innuendo). The girls in C rank I'm pretty indifferent to. Great that they're featured, but not who I look forward to. Then there are girls of D rank, I don't hate them or anything, but I do read faster to get to the other scenes. COBD_Rankings.png

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Meredith: It's outrageous every time I look at these tiers made by these perverts from the F95zone and see my picture always in last place.
Meredith: When I was young, the things were very different.
Meredith: It makes me horny just thinking about that time... About the things I did and had to do to get in here...
Meredith: My girlfriend... She make me remember somehow of Victoria...
Meredith: The things we did together... It would definitely make those perverted assholes from the F95 Zone think twice about always putting me in last place.
Meredith:AAAHH! I am cumming!

Deathzazor

Mar 18, 2020
Alright you bastards, I've done this before, but due to current events and what I did lately, here's my updated version...

Don't care who likes it or not. I've done the "A" routes all in the last 24 hours. Abby is a A/B girl to me, but I put her in B to even out tiers and be a little bit more objective, since I see Katie as the S+ girl in this game.
Thank to you that I won't have to do anything to speak my heart out :") The only difference is S tier of mine could go either way for Katie, Chandy or Gloria. They all have interesting stories, characteristics and attractiveness to back them up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so mc proposed ellen or suggested 3some with doc or ms. firecracker.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes