Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Well considering it's another developer, your point doesn't really stand. That doesn't mean I don't fully agree with you ;) I love the young insatiable goth(-ish) girls.
I was joking of course, upon both character sharing the same base model or at least to look much alike. Yet i would be quite happy with a Chandra and maybe plus Abby route.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
New to the game, what is the Depravity Mechanic exactly?

So far this seems interesting(Game/story).

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
It's basically being a douchebag, and allows the rough scenes with Shanlon, Teri, etc. You're mainly being the bad guy. Dialogue is different, the allowed lewd scenes are rougher, etc.
So if by nature, I'm a Dom...only way I could have rough sex or some form of control/BDSM stuff is being total asshat to people? I mean, that's not even remotely close to how folks really act with a Dom nature in the bedroom, but ok. If I don't go that route, is other choice being a crybaby?

Reactions: vsd29 and p22

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
So if by nature, I'm a Dom...only way I could have rough sex or some form of control/BDSM stuff is being total asshat to people? I mean, that's not even remotely close to how folks really act with a Dom nature in the bedroom, but ok.
Yup. Then high depravity is what you want. You're going to love Shanlon if that's the case.

Inner dialogue is different. You might have some harsher conversations with characters, etc.

I've never done it here, but I'm sure those that did might add a little more fire to the conversation.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
So if by nature, I'm a Dom...only way I could have rough sex or some form of control/BDSM stuff is being total asshat to people? I mean, that's not even remotely close to how folks really act with a Dom nature in the bedroom, but ok. If I don't go that route, is other choice being a crybaby?
You don't even need it that high, 2 points you get in the first chapter is enough until like chapter 8 and the options that give depravity points there aren't even being an asshole. I mean, being angry at Meredith is totally normal

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You don't even need it that high, 2 points you get in the first chapter is enough until like chapter 8 and the options that give depravity points there aren't even being an asshole. I mean, being angry at Meredith is totally normal
I never got douchey at Meredith or even Sonja for that matter (fuck, not even Shanlon) for dep points. I guess I just wanted a 100% nice guy run and attitude with Katie. I don't know what +2 dep would even do to that. :unsure:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I never got douchey at Meredith or even Sonja for that matter (fuck, not even Shanlon) for dep points. I guess I just wanted a 100% nice guy run and attitude with Katie. I don't know what +2 dep would even do to that. :unsure:
This is your chance, yell at the people that fucked you over for fucking you over. Go wild.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
This is your chance, yell at the people that fucked you over for fucking you over. Go wild.
I could do it out of curiosity and see how if affects anything with Katie dialogue wise. I am sort of wanting to know.

Edit: Giving a run at it but still avoiding pig slut bitches like Shanlon

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Okay, did a quick Dep +4 CTRL (or TAB) run. Only saw a bit of dialogue change and some extra choices, but nothing affects dialogue or conversations with Katie.

I'm not that kind of person though to be a douche, but at least I satisfied my curiosity.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Just posted on Philly's Patreon:

1641676119740.png

Unlocked
Dev Update #113

I hope you guys have had a good first week of the year. Nothing has exploded yet so I'll take that :p

This week was mainly writing, code, some pickup shots, and A LOT of post work which I wasn't planning on doing yet, but just decided to bite the bullet and do basically all of it over the last two days.

Next week I am still keeping my focus on writing and code till things balance out. But we will also have to do a new poll for the months customs and on discord we had a debate over the best ass between Katie and Abbie so I have a feeling some customs with a certain focus are in order :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

------------------
Sorry mods, I was in my e-mail and jumped on this. I also apologize for the triple post. Was not my intention.

Post Edit: Full res render added

Last edited:

Santan Dave

Oct 24, 2021

Unlocked
Dev Update #113
I hope you guys have had a good first week of the year. Nothing has exploded yet so I'll take that :p

This week was mainly writing, code, some pickup shots, and A LOT of post work which I wasn't planning on doing yet, but just decided to bite the bullet and do basically all of it over the last two days.

Next week I am still keeping my focus on writing and code till things balance out. But we will also have to do a new poll for the months customs and on discord we had a debate over the best ass between Katie and Abbie so I have a feeling some customs with a certain focus are in order :p

Philly
Nothing like a Victoria render to rejuvenate me.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020

Unlocked
Dev Update #113

Philly

------------------
Sorry mods, I was in my e-mail and jumped on this. I also apologize for the triple post. Was not my intention.
Full HD render of her, please *puppy face*

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Unlocked
Dev Update #113

Philly

------------------

Post Edit: Full res render added
It's always nice to see Victoria, but couldn't she bring some numbers with her?

We were still a few weeks short of a 'typical' chapter render/animation count the last time we got any numbers, and it sounds like Philly has been focusing on coding tasks recently. I'd say that means we're probably still a couple weeks away from completing the chapter. Add in testing and we're probably looking at a release around the start of February. But as usual, it's hard to be confident in that guess when everything is so speculative.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes