AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I don't understand what people see in redheads :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really, no fucking clue.
Redheads women are called "Gingers" and they are symbols of american and canadian culture standard woman. If you ask me what I see in readheads, I say to you that they are exotics. However, in personal taste, I do prefer blondes... That is why I like Shanlon.

Last edited:

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I don't understand what people see in a hair colour :unsure: sure you can have preferences but if she's hot, she's hot
for me its a thing about them being vulnerable somehow if you know what i mean , they are like "oftenly, in most of the games" that kind of girl that is being like bullshiting and with tons of problems of confidence, that's why i like them, also, because they are hot :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gamingdevil800

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Planning to start playing. is game getting to finish or more chapters are coming?

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I am sure do! I like to play with fire! With my MC, I would love to fuck Meredith in the ass... And also fullfil Chandra's sexual fantasy of fucking her in front of her tied mom.
That's the spirit. And now, I shall wait for more people that are feigning disinterest for Meredith to come clean.

Some more encouragement...

screenshot07.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes