KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
My impression was that Chandra's and Abby's story arcs are done. The stakes have gotten higher and higher, so it doesn't make sense to keep fooling around with school kids.
There's no reason she can't join the "team" as an insider and spy for her mum and become a regular.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
you figred me out... i can t get enough of the red heads, who do you think i end up in my first play in Depraved Awakenening? lol
Ugh, I couldn't stand Christina. I had a 0/0 with her and still had to do things in her bathroom with her. So forced. I felt like I had to bleach my eyes after that. :ROFLMAO:

I would say about 6-8% of my LIs in these games are redheads, other than that, mostly dark-haired, and a few blondes.

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Ugh, I couldn't stand Christina. I had a 0/0 with her and still had to do things in her bathroom with her. So forced. I felt like I had to bleach my eyes after that. :ROFLMAO:

I would say about 6-8% of my LIs in these games are redheads, other than that, mostly dark-haired, and a few blondes.
hahaha christina was my medicie to the disease called Sage for a few hours... i like her

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I tend to avoid redheads like the plague in these games, because of a certain game with a certain nurse. I think I have two or three redhead LIs overall out of the 28+ or so VNs I have. :LOL:
lol acting lessons, that bitch was crazy AF xD

i love the redheads, they are oftenly the more naughty and sluts but have a nice background

• Haha
Reactions: F1_V10 and AlienEDM

korte7

Jul 20, 2020
Since Riona is already not a LI in BaDIK, Chandra not being a LI in CoBD is totally unacceptable.
Well considering it's another developer, your point doesn't really stand. That doesn't mean I don't fully agree with you ;) I love the young insatiable goth(-ish) girls.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
i am sorry for the bad words...

HOLY FUCK MAN VICTORIA IS IS IS IS WHAT THE FUCK IS INSANE!!!!!!!! IM LOVING THIS GAME AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!
Ah, you're a promising recruit.

There you go :)

Since Riona is already not a LI in BaDIK, Chandra not being a LI in CoBD is totally unacceptable.
unacceptable and unreal, since she IS a main LI.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
she is a Li lol. I'm also super frustrated she wasn't present for some time,but that wasn't because she's not a li,but mostly because she had no place in the events that took place in the updates when she was mostly missing.I can't imagine meredith's daughter,a 18 or 19 yo party animal,hiding with the gang in some shithole or raiding Maynard's properties.She'd be useless,her spaying is the only way she can be useful,although there is no way Meredith doesn't know about it imo. As long as Philly makes up for it by giving Chandra a lot of screen time in the remaining chapters where her presence is justified and needed plot wise,I'll be satisfied.

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes