Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
She’s been back before. Just not in a sexy time capacity. I won’t get my hopes up.
I feel bad for Kleo fans almost as much as I feel for Chandy and Abby fans. To wait several chapters for content must be pretty rough to go through.

I know if I don't get at least one or two renders at least per chapter of Katie, I get the shakes. For me, C10 was wonderful, and at least C9 had some in the very beginning, but those waiting for Kleo or Chandy, I am sorry. :( (not being sarcastic)

Last edited:

Dartmaster

Dec 27, 2017
Valeu cara! Bem, eu ainda não considerei traduzir o jogo Depraved Awakening, por ele já ser um jogo antigo. Talvez eu faça uma tradução para ele.

Thanks, man! Well, to be honest I haven't considerate to translate the game Depraved Awakening yet, as it is an old game. But maybe I could do a translation for it as well.
Entendi. Tradução sempre é bem vinda. Obrigado pelo trampo de qualidade, a comunidade BR agradece muito.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I feel bad for Kleo fans almost as fans as I feel bad for Chandy and Abby fans. To wait several chapters for content must be pretty rough to go through.

I know if I don't get at least one or two renders at least per chapter of Katie, I get the shakes. For me, C10 was wonderful, and at least C9 had some in the very beginning, but those waiting for Kleo or Chandy, I am sorry. :( (not being sarcastic)
To live is to suffer... :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

Yup, I remember that post, and there hasn't been much on the Chandy homefront since; got that little series with Abby before her and the MC go into the Pit, then got that small scene series where she eavesdrops on Meredith, but nothing substantial with her at all.

I mean, when was the last lewd scene with her? Chapter 5? 6? And we're heading into C11 in probably another month or so. I just feel bad all around for that.

At least Abby got some love after the Pit scene.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Jesus, one year already!
Everyone remembers that post and the subsequent debate about her clothes and where that could be.
It's been around 2 years since Chandra last had a sexy scene with the MC. For a (now) main LI, it's absurdly long.

(...)

I mean, when was the last lewd scene with her? Chapter 5? 6? And we're heading into C11 in probably another month or so. I just feel bad all around for that.

Right at the beginning of Ch 5, after the MC finds her and Abby at the pool and then they get it on while Abby has a shower.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Jesus, one year already!
Everyone remembers that post and the subsequent debate about her clothes and where that could be.
It's been around 2 years since Chandra last had a sexy scene with the MC. For a (now) main LI, it's absurdly long.
I don't even remember what chapter it was, that's how long it's been. She's been relegated to the sidelines for a long time now. She needs to come in and make a big play.

• Sad
Reactions: Deathzazor

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Jesus, one year already!

Right at the beginning of Ch 5, after the MC finds her and Abby at the pool and then they get it on while Abby has a shower.
Right, when Abby's in the shower. Chandy's "virginal" comment. Wow, six chapters ago once C11 drops. That's rough. :( :( :(

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Yup, I remember that post, and there hasn't been much on the Chandy homefront since; got that little series with Abby before her and the MC go into the Pit, then got that small scene series where she eavesdrops on Meredith, but nothing substantial with her at all.

My impression was that Chandra's and Abby's story arcs are done. The stakes have gotten higher and higher, so it doesn't make sense to keep fooling around with school kids. Chandra could maybe play another part as Meridith's rebellious daughter, but I never felt like she was important enough of a character that we would keep seeing her regularly until the end.
I feel like at this point in the story the supporting characters got replaced by "stronger" versions, which is why Sonja and Sasha have gotten bigger roles recently. I expect the Sonja trend to continue, which I wouldn't be opposed to, and I could see Meredith herself as another candidate to get more screen time.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
My impression was that Chandra's and Abby's story arcs are done. The stakes have gotten higher and higher, so it doesn't make sense to keep fooling around with school kids. Chandra could maybe play another part as Meridith's rebellious daughter, but I never felt like she was important enough of a character that we would keep seeing her regularly until the end.
I feel like at this point in the story the supporting characters got replaced "stronger" versions, which is why Sonja and Sasha have gotten bigger roles recently. I expect the Sonja trend to continue, which I wouldn't be opposed to, and I could see Meredith herself as another candidate to get more screen time.
It would be a shame to think that her part in this is pretty much over and done with. Sasha's been everywhere almost as long as Chandy's been gone. I hope, before this game is over, that Chandy gets some sort of salvation when it comes to having some major scenes and not just acting as a peeping tom as she did with that phone call.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I feel like at this point in the story the supporting characters got replaced by "stronger" versions, which is why Sonja and Sasha have gotten bigger roles recently. I expect the Sonja trend to continue, which I wouldn't be opposed to, and I could see Meredith herself as another candidate to get more screen time.
Chandra is officially one of the 5 main LI's. That wasn't the case at the beginning of this game's development, but it changed when Philly published Book 1 on Steam and her stats started showing alongside those of Katie, Victoria, Ellen and Gloria if you helped her with Abby's problem.
Many of the other female chars have some sort of hidden stats, including Sonja and Sasha, but up to now they aren't considered main LIs.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
yeah,I hope she'll get some more scenes. I'd say she deserves around 20% of the remaining screen time to make up for the time she wasn't present and have some nice character development. I'd stop supporting and would drop the game altogether if anyone else would just omit my fave girl for over a year. But it's philly,so i believe he'll make up for it.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
It would be a shame to think that her part in this is pretty much over and done with. Sasha's been everywhere almost as long as Chandy's been gone. I hope, before this game is over, that Chandy gets some sort of salvation when it comes to having some major scenes and not just acting as a peeping tom as she did with that phone call.
I feel like, depending on how big of a part she'll play in the story as it nears its ending, there's a high chance she's going to die. The only players left in the story are trained soldiers, corpo execs, a psychic wizard and crime lords. The rich party girl Chandra is a little out of her depth now.
From DA we know that Philly isn't opposed to killing off hot women and killing Chandra would be an effective way to get Meridith more emotionally involved or even send her on a redemption arc. But who knows, it could also be the other way around and Meridith has to sacrifice herself to protect Chandra.
I just think that the schoolgirls Chandra and Abby are a little out of place for where the story is at right now.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I feel like, depending on how big of a part she'll play in the story as it nears its ending, there's a high chance she's going to die. The only players left in the story are trained soldiers, corpo execs, a psychic wizard and crime lords. The rich party girl Chandra is a little out of her depth now.
From DA we know that Philly isn't opposed to killing off hot women and killing Chandra would be an effective way to get Meridith more emotionally involved or even send her on a redemption arc. But who knows, it could also be the other way around and Meridith has to sacrifice herself to protect Chandra.
I just think that the schoolgirls Chandra and Abby are a little out of place for where the story is at right now.
I think it's safe to say that Sonja could probably give herself up to protect Gloria, with how bad she feels about the past and Caracas.

Meredith pulling a character 180 and dying to protect her daughter would certainly redeem her, and it's what a parent would do; sacrifice themselves to protect their kids, so it's certainly possible.

Right now, only Henry has died, when you're counting major characters. I would think, before it's all over, one or two of the girls could go, and Sonja is definitely leading the way in my opinion. After that, it's open season I guess. Meredith, Chandy..? Have no idea. No one else stands out at this point.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
There are four more chapters, right? 4 lewd scenes per chapter makes 16 more lewd scenes. there's plenty of room for all the girls imo.
I think she'll be lucky to get two of those 16 or so spots, especially now that other players have grown in presence (i.e. Sasha)

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I don't even remember what chapter it was, that's how long it's been. She's been relegated to the sidelines for a long time now. She needs to come in and make a big play.
Does she really? I mean she hasn't added anything to the plot since the beginning of the game. She's just another pretty face that the MC gets to fuck that's it. Now that we're in the final stretch of the game I'd much rather the chapters be focused on the story than another stupid booty call that makes absolutely no sense.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Does she really? I mean she hasn't added anything to the plot since the beginning of the game. She's just another pretty face that the MC gets to fuck that's it. Now that we're in the final stretch of the game I'd much rather the chapters be focused on the story than another stupid booty call that makes absolutely no sense.
Well, if her fans see very little of Chandy in the last few chapters, it would be a sad thing for sure. I don't think the people that like her would be very happy with the fact she makes a cameo here or there. I don't know. I know as a Katie fan, if the roles were reversed and I was waiting chapter after chapter, I'd be pretty damn pissed off, and probably, most likely, not even be here right now.

4.70 star(s) 414 Votes