akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
still waiting for this game to finish then I will play it. Come on hurry it's been more than 4 years, I can't wait.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
still waiting for this game to finish then I will play it. Come on hurry it's been more than 4 years, I can't wait.
At least two more years tops. We'll probably get Chapter 11 within a month and C12 possibly late Summer/early Autumn. So the end of '23 we SHOULD have the end of it.

Reactions: ant007

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Also Part 1 is complete, so that's at least something worth playing through.
Agreed. Could always explore the routes of the games, the girls, the different views of it all. I've been non-stop playing this game since coming to it less than two years ago. Waiting two years (or more) to play the whole thing through is pretty silly in my opinion.

Reactions: ant007

Dartmaster

Dec 27, 2017
BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE TRANSLATION

VERSION 1.10.1(PC)
*** UPDATED POST 2021-OCTOBER-21***

=============================================================================
(Portuguese)

Finalmente! Demorei um pouco, mas terminei! Uma tradução 100% completa para PT-BR da versão 1.10.1(Capítulo 10) de The City of Broken Dreamers.

Para instalar a minha tradução é bem simples. Basta extrair e enviar a pasta "game" para o diretório BrokenDreamers 1.10.1

Divirta-se!

=============================================================================
(English)

Finally! It took me a while, but I finished the job! A 100% complete PT-BR translation of version 1.10.1(Chapter 10) of The City of Broken Dreamers.

To install my translation is very simple. Just extract and upload the "game" folder to the BrokenDreamers 1.10.1 directory.

Have fun!

Você é um Deus kara. Vou comprar o game na steam e meter essa tradu. Por um acaso não teria a tradução do Depraved Awakening?

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
Agreed. Could always explore the routes of the games, the girls, the different views of it all. I've been non-stop playing this game since coming to it less than two years ago. Waiting two years (or more) to play the whole thing through is pretty silly in my opinion.
And I'll disagree, I guess. I don't know akiostein exact reasons for waiting, but my position is similar.
If we are talking about visual novels my personal entertainment mostly comes from a story. Replayability is a nice addition, but only if plot is working. Unfinished storyline is very frustrating to me. It diminishes the fun I'm having.

I can explore alternative routes, that's true, but there are some problems I will inevitably face.
First - updates are infrequent, so I can't have many saves on different routes because I won't be able to properly remember what exactly I was choosing. Having save marked "Chandra" or "Sonja" is not enough for me. Did I disabled the bug in my apartment? Did I threatened the pusher? Did I succumbed to Victoria's coercion? I want to remember things like that, so I have only 2 actual saves now.
Second - I am not interested in some of the girls. I won't be exploring any options with ex-wife, I don't care about ganger girl, I am not into androids and list goes on. You are interested in all of them - good for you, but for me interesting part of game is significantly smaller.

Long story short - some people playing with their toys in ways different from yours. I don't think that is silly.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Você é um Deus kara. Vou comprar o game na steam e meter essa tradu. Por um acaso não teria a tradução do Depraved Awakening?
Valeu cara! Bem, eu ainda não considerei traduzir o jogo Depraved Awakening, por ele já ser um jogo antigo. Talvez eu faça uma tradução para ele.

Thanks, man! Well, to be honest I haven't considerate to translate the game Depraved Awakening yet, as it is an old game. But maybe I could do a translation for it as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dartmaster

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At least two more years tops. We'll probably get Chapter 11 within a month and C12 possibly late Summer/early Autumn. So the end of '23 we SHOULD have the end of it.
yea SHOULD. we'll see.

Uh... since when spanish talking is allowed here?
since russian is allowed. neither is officially allowed but apparently mods ignore those.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Uh... since when spanish talking is allowed here?
It is portuguese, buddy! Portuguese and Spanish are both very similar languages.

About that... I was answering a fellow brazilian who was talking to me about my translation. I've translated it to english what I've wrote to him, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balu83

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I don't need a harem ending but choosing between Katie and Gloria would be super painful so I hope there is at least a throuple (or kind of like DA where you could be with either main girl and then the redhead semi-committed).

Katie has put herself at so much personal risk to help the MC and really is just on this crazy deadly ride because she is in love (or had a crush on at 1st) with the MC so to dump her for Gloria - can't do it. Ellen, Victoria, and the ex-wife are all involved of their own free will so it's not as bad to break-up with them.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I don't need a harem ending but choosing between Katie and Gloria would be super painful so I hope there is at least a throuple (or kind of like DA where you could be with either main girl and then the redhead semi-committed).

Katie has put herself at so much personal risk to help the MC and really is just on this crazy deadly ride because she is in love (or had a crush on at 1st) with the MC so to dump her for Gloria - can't do it. Ellen, Victoria, and the ex-wife are all involved of their own free will so it's not as bad to break-up with them.
The only MFF we could and most likely will get is MC/Chandy/Abby, but for that to happen, Chandy has to have a lot more screen time, because she's basically been getting very little for several chapters.

I doubt Katie and/or Gloria will be available for that. I know DA had some fan service ending with Carli/Judy/Christina, but it really wasn't part of the main game; the MC/Stella/Carli threesome was.

I don't know about the MC/Ellen/Gloria threesome. We got teased about it during the C9 dream scene, and those two are like sisters, so that could be a possibility too I guess.

We still don't know how Philly is going to do the ending here. It could be like DA and the two or three girls that have the highest scores will be the player's choices. I've never had my MC mess with anyone except Katie, so my choice is going to be pretty easy.

4.70 star(s) 414 Votes