Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Anyone knows how many chapters the dev has intended for this game?
I'm guessing we still have another couple of years or so for this to end. 14 is the number we're all assuming (unless there's an epilogue or something of that nature)

C11 should be out in the first quarter of '22, then assume possibly late Summer/early Autumn for C12, then repeat that same cycle for '23

Reactions: deadh30775n

Deathzazor

Mar 18, 2020
I'm guessing we still have another couple of years or so for this to end. 14 is the number we're all assuming (unless there's an epilogue or something of that nature)

C11 should be out in the first quarter of '22, then assume possibly late Summer/early Autumn for C12, then repeat that same cycle for '23

Can I ask when was chapter 10 released? I just found this game/developer not long ago. And given the quality of the work I would say it's worth the wait.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Megabasterd? Is this you are talking about? :unsure:
yep, jdownloader would work too but adding proxylist on that is pia.

Can I ask when was chapter 10 released? I just found this game/developer not long ago. And given the quality of the work I would say it's worth the wait.
late august/early september.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I feel that way about a few games in my sig. It would be a miracle if I live to see even 1/5 of them completed, but if I can see the end of this one, I'll die very happy
well several games on your sig are finished and 1 is near finish and 1 is somewhat early stages.

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
well several games on your sig are finished and 1 is near finish and 1 is somewhat early stages.
I worry though, I guess it's my age. My health is pretty good but you never know. This is going to go another two years at least, BaD, at least another 4 or 5, but there's a few others in the middle and end of my sig that I worry about how long it's going to be before they're done, but this is the one I want to see the end of the most.

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm quite confident Ep 11 should be out within the next month.
Even if it takes him 6 months to complete Ep 12 and 13 (which would be way longer than his average development time, excluding COVID quarantine in the US), by this time next year Philly should be finishing Ep 13 or already working on Ep 14.
Assuming Philly sticks to the 14-episode prediction, in spring 2023 this game will be over. Give up smoking, cut down on drinking, get some exercise, eat your veggies, wear your seatbelt, get your 6th, 7th or 8th vaccine shot as required by our all-knowing authorities, and you should be able to make it.
Relax, people.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Like the Devs other game, I replayed this also again yesterday, another fantastic game so far Dev, well done.

Great renders, smooth animation, great story, cannot wait for the next part.

10/10 so far, keep up the great work.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still a lot of time. And i too would really love to see the end of this story. I think i'll start to be very strict on my policy to only start completed games.
well if philly keeps same schedule on next game then you will wait few years before playing that.

Reactions: Machete
4.70 star(s) 414 Votes