MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017

Here is a gift for you guys :p

Gotta get the holiday movie lineup in order for the next couple days. Die Hard, Die Hard 2, Ghostbusters, then probably some gritty violent 80's movies to watch with my Mom lol :p

I hope guys have a great Christmas and Holidays. Don't drink too much egg nog. Or do...

Happy holidays guys!

Philly
View attachment 1559204
View attachment 1559206
View attachment 1559207
Nice Christmas gift. Happy Holidays everyone

Deathzazor

Mar 18, 2020
Here's my tierlist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Chandra.

Chandra have crush on MC from her first sexual thoughts. The moment the MC goes the right path, these emotions only amplify.

Chandra uses drugs, alcohol and sex as an escape from her mother's hypocritic world. The moment the MC offers her a better escape, she won't need to overuse them.

There's no good path and there's no bad path, Chandra-wise. There is only one true path. Other is a heresy, at the end of which there is endless suffering in the flames of hell.
I know it's a year already and pardon me for digging posts, but I seconded this. When doing a replay for scenes, I was thinking about refusing to help Chandra and explore the bad path but I just couldn't. Sounds weird but feel kinda protective of her like what Henry did for Gloria

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
The overall writing here is better than Depraved Awakening (same for renders, animations etc.) but I have to say I preferred the more simpler story and the detective noir vibe of the last game. Also I preferred Carli over all the girls here, easily & there was more variety. The pacing was also superior

Thoughts?

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
The overall writing here is better than Depraved Awakening (same for renders, animations etc.) but I have to say I preferred the more simpler story and the detective noir vibe of the last game. Also I preferred Carli over all the girls here, easily. The pacing was also better in the last game.
If you like Carli more that’s just your personal taste but she’s also present here anyways. Most of us here prefer COBD over DA any day.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The overall writing here is better than Depraved Awakening (same for renders, animations etc.) but I have to say I preferred the more simpler story and the detective noir vibe of the last game. Also I preferred Carli over all the girls here, easily & there was more variety. The pacing was also superior

Thoughts?
I swear I will never understand the appeal of Carli. She and Judy were probably the least interesting of the DA cast to me, and frankly none of them were all that great. CoBD has a much better cast in every category: visual appeal, personality and motivation. IMHO, obviously.

I also think the story in DA was a bit uneven. The MC is much less well defined in that game, especially at the start. As a mystery, it's a bit underwhelming: a lot of the early clues are ultimately dead ends that are only explained retroactively by other revelations that don't have much to do with our work as a detective. The villainous plan is... ridiculously overblown. And the nominal big bad is completely one-dimensional, to the point it's practically a joke. Most of his henchmen aren't much better. The Dragon is doing almost all the heavy lifting on the villain front (fortunately she's very nearly up to the task).

As far as pacing goes, it's hard to say until CoBD is finished. I thought DA was slow to get going (in part because of all the time wasted on Carli's initial role as a hooker), but really hit its stride in the second half. CoBD had much better pacing early on, but was caught in the doldrums by Chapter 9. Chapter 10 was an improvement, so if it can recover and finish strong I'll probably give the nod to CoBD. If the remainder of the second act feels padded, I'll probably have to go with DA: better to end on a high note than to overstay your welcome.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I swear I will never understand the appeal of Carli. She and Judy were probably the least interesting of the DA cast to me, and frankly none of them were all that great. CoBD has a much better cast in every category: visual appeal, personality and motivation. IMHO, obviously.

I also think the story in DA was a bit uneven. The MC is much less well defined in that game, especially at the start. As a mystery, it's a bit underwhelming: a lot of the early clues are ultimately dead ends that are only explained retroactively by other revelations that don't have much to do with our work as a detective. The villainous plan is... ridiculously overblown. And the nominal big bad is completely one-dimensional, to the point it's practically a joke. Most of his henchmen aren't much better. The Dragon is doing almost all the heavy lifting on the villain front (fortunately she's very nearly up to the task).
100% with you there, 110% when it comes to Carli because her fans are kinda die-hard and I honestly can't figure out why.

Reactions: ename144
4.70 star(s) 414 Votes