yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
I apologize ahead of time for posting pictures for no good reason, but do you REALLY need a reason for Katie?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just wanted to give people a little something to smile about, that's all.
I hope in next update, my mc will be able to do some hardcore stuff with her. Enough of treating her as princess:cool: she needs some hardcore action.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I hope in next update, my mc will be able to do some hardcore stuff with her. Enough of treating her as princess:cool: she needs some hardcore action.
Well since we just got a huge C10 scene and screen-time with her. I am personally not expect much with her in that fashion until C12. I think the next couple of updates is going to be dealing with Vic, Sasha and maybe Meredith.

It looks like the twins have made it to Kleo's place (from what I can tell from the background of that posted picture recently) so it looks like we might be having the Pit and Little Big as an ally too.

But when it comes to Katie, after we had the C8 scene with her after the battle, we didn't see much from her until C10, so don't expect much until C12.

Reactions: AlienEDM

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
Well since we just got a huge C10 scene and screen-time with her. I am personally not expect much with her in that fashion until C12. I think the next couple of updates is going to be dealing with Vic, Sasha and maybe Meredith.

It looks like the twins have made it to Kleo's place (from what I can tell from the background of that posted picture recently) so it looks like we might be having the Pit and Little Big as an ally too.

But when it comes to Katie, after we had the C8 scene with her after the battle, we didn't see much from her until C10, so don't expect much until C12.
Then let's wait for chapter 12

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
JUST Posted on Philly's Patreon:

1639852979818.png

Unlocked

Okay, last update before Christmas. Obviously I won't be putting out an update next Saturday since it is Christmas day. I won't be gone long though, just a few days with family.

Now for game progress this was a good week, a lot of animations and just finished this scene. Sitting now at 707 renders and 40 animations! Starting to get big. These next couple weeks I want to get a lot of writing and code done as well as do a bunch of fun stuff for you guys especially for Christmas.

Tomorrow I will release the poll and I want to do a good number of them. Christmas renders are always fun. Probably get a bit raunchy this year :p

So, Ghosts and up wait for that poll, then get you guys some goodies later this week :)
Happy Holidays and as always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
No problem, I know you didn't do it for collecting likes :p
No it wasn't that. It's more of a reflex. I've been a mod at many sites for over half my life (I'm 46 now) going all the way back to AOL 3.0 & 5.0 which is why I want to be a mod here. I'm sure I could do well at it. I spend the entire day here anyway

It's just who I am to relay that kind of information. :)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
maybe 2025.

as for that ass it's for sure vic's ass.
I don't think 3 more chapters once C11 is released will take 3 -3.5 more years to do. I'd like to see this game end before I die. I left BaD because I didn't want to wait another half-decade for it to be over.

I really fucking hope that's not the case here.

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes