fehiyi

Apr 20, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter4/ch4docupstairssleep.rpy", line 338, in script
    $ achievement.register("FAKINGIT")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Game\BrokenDreamers-1.09-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

Mon Dec 13 16:12:46 2021

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Game\BrokenDreamers-1.09-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

Mon Dec 13 16:12:46 2021
Which version of the game are you using? Normal or compressed? Are you using any mod?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I have not played this game yet. The reviews of this game are decent, for the most part, so I will give it a shot if I can get it downloaded.

For me, I'm glad that we still have these choices for games that have great art and good story line and don't have to settle for cartoon art, animal fur, ears, tails, plus fairies, elves, and monsters, and children-looking MCs. But, that's just me. Not judging. :)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I have not played this game yet. The reviews of this game are decent, for the most part, so I will give it a shot if I can get it downloaded.

For me, I'm glad that we still have these choices for games that have great art and good story line and don't have to settle for cartoon art, animal fur, ears, tails, plus fairies, elves, and monsters, and children-looking MCs. But, that's just me. Not judging. :)
Whenever anyone asks me what VN I recommend them play if they haven't already, is this one. It's always my first suggestion; the music, the artwork, the girls (especially Katie) and the overall look and feel to it have made it my #1 for a long time now, so if you're still undecided, I think you should give it a go.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I finally found a torrent for 10.1 - only way I can download it with out all those browser extensions and downloaded apps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moricano

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
When's the next update?
Next Year??

Philly should really focus on less animations since the last update - Animations were longer than the actual game content :cautious:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
When's the next update?
Next Year??

Philly should really focus on less animations since the last update - Animations were longer than the actual game content :cautious:
It might've been this year if Philly didn't get stuck in NYC for a couple of weeks due to getting COVID. Originally I thought it would be this month, but that never happened.

We should be happy that he got right back in the saddle after being allowed to return to Canada. He went right back to work, so no complaining. :cool:

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes