Sep 9, 2021
I have taught but I don't know how much it floats : In the end Mc and Red Moon will go in as team + some other character to fuck up everything that opposes them.
I mean Victoria can play big part in this and not to mention she found out Meredith secret and she can give that info to red moon so in the end " Enemy of my Enemy is my friend " can be pull up.
I like the idea ! (y)

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 1530190

And back!
Thank you guys for the support. That was certainly an adventure of sorts. I knew it was a risk but I didn't think it would actually happen, but at this point it is over with. Got back a few days ago and started working again.
I will spare the actual dev report since I have only been working on the game proper for the last few days so we can save that till next week. What I will do is post a few shots of what I have been working on since things have been all messed up last couple weeks.

I think I like Sasha's new outfit :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
So, Philly is back after his illness recovering? Sasha is beautiful as ever and a little more "bustier".:p:p I wonder where she is going to dressed with that sexy black oufit? Also, looks like the twin girls are back. Double trouble for the MC? I like that.:devilish::devilish:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
What can I say? Something about anal being the only option. :sneaky:
I'm honestly puzzled about if Kleo is actually trans of she just opted to have a penis in the encounters simulation. Like, a futa option. She doesn't seem to feature much of a bulge in person. Just curious. I'd actully like more content with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oxiton

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
ch11shanlonoffice16.jpg

My god it is nice to be fully back in action. Made sure I hit the ground running.
As for the update we are now at 639 renders, also made 2 more animations and have another running right now. I also think i will do a couple angles on that one with some adjustments which I will do over night or in the morning. That brings it up to 33 so far with hopefully a couple more tomorrow.
The customs for the month I will either put a poll out late this week or very early next to get those to you before Christmas. Hopefully I can also do some fun shots for you guys during the holidays.
Now time to grab some food!
Philly

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 1540600

My god it is nice to be fully back in action. Made sure I hit the ground running.
As for the update we are now at 639 renders, also made 2 more animations and have another running right now. I also think i will do a couple angles on that one with some adjustments which I will do over night or in the morning. That brings it up to 33 so far with hopefully a couple more tomorrow.
The customs for the month I will either put a poll out late this week or very early next to get those to you before Christmas. Hopefully I can also do some fun shots for you guys during the holidays.
Philly
My little slut Shanlon.:love::love:Nice pin-up pose render of her in that table!
About the update progress... Philly is working fast.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1540600

Philly
Hooray for new numbers! It sounds like Philly has created 92 new static renders and 2 animations since the count was last updated on November 6. This gives Philly an overall average of 46 static renders and 2.4 animations per week since Chapter 10 was released. The average does improve to ~71 statics and 3.7 animations per week if we discount his time stuck in quarantine. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously the delay has made a release this year highly unlikely. We're probably looking at a release somewhere in February if it matches the size of the last few updates, but that's just speculation at this point. The important thing is that we're back on track.

Meanwhile, we get more Shanlon. Can't say she's my preferred choice, but she is a major character and it has been a while since her last big scene. Hopefully she'll have some juicy intel for us in addition to her usual juicy antics.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes