ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
JUST Posted on Philly's Patreon:

View attachment 1551414

Unlocked

Okay, last update before Christmas. Obviously I won't be putting out an update next Saturday since it is Christmas day. I won't be gone long though, just a few days with family.

Now for game progress this was a good week, a lot of animations and just finished this scene. Sitting now at 707 renders and 40 animations! Starting to get big. These next couple weeks I want to get a lot of writing and code done as well as do a bunch of fun stuff for you guys especially for Christmas.

Tomorrow I will release the poll and I want to do a good number of them. Christmas renders are always fun. Probably get a bit raunchy this year :p

So, Ghosts and up wait for that poll, then get you guys some goodies later this week :)
Happy Holidays and as always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
It looks like Philly completed 68 static renders and 7 animations this week. His overall average is now 47.1 statics and 2.7 animations per week since Chapter 10 launched; the averages improve to ~70 statics and 4 animations per week once we filter out the COVID quarantine. Here's what that looks like in chart form:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Presumably productivity will dip a bit with Christmas next week, but I'd say we're probably looking at a late January/early February release. As always, though, that's very speculative when we don't know just how big the chapter will be. Not much to say beyond that.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
A room/building connected to Gloria's father maybe? She wants risky sex I assume
I only hope that meeting with Shanlon has at least something to do with that data she gave us long time ago and we still haven't take a look at because reasons
Shanlon's going to have to be dealt with once and for all. I don't know how it is on the other routes or playing this game with a high dep score, but I've barely seen her on my Katie route. I don't know how visible she is on the other ways, besides the sex scenes, or Gloria going there at the end of C7 and nearly blowing the place up.

Maybe we'll deal with Shanlon and Meredith in the same chapter, I don't know, they're both public enemies in my book, but Meredith more than Shanlon. I have no idea what to expect from C11 besides scenes with Vic and maybe the twins from the Pit that look like they're at Kleo's place, perhaps as a mission from Little Big or they're looking for some sort of safehouse (glad I went the diplomatic route with Little Big then if that's the case and didn't burn all of his cinder to shit like Abby wanted)

As much as I want to see more of Doc, I know the story doesn't rotate around her; it's Gloria, Meredith and Vic. I'm expecting at least the next 1-2 chapters to rotate around the three of them as we head towards the homestretch, so whatever happens with the update, and no matter how the story advances, I'm greatly looking forward to it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I only hope that meeting with Shanlon has at least something to do with that data she gave us long time ago and we still haven't take a look at because reasons
The cynic in me says the MC has been avoiding the data so that he can discuss it with Shanlon in Chapter 11 at the same time regardless of whether he supposedly got that data back in Chapter 8. :cautious:

Shanlon's going to have to be dealt with once and for all. I don't know how it is on the other routes or playing this game with a high dep score, but I've barely seen her on my Katie route. I don't know how visible she is on the other ways, besides the sex scenes, or Gloria going there at the end of C7 and nearly blowing the place up.

Maybe we'll deal with Shanlon and Meredith in the same chapter, I don't know, they're both public enemies in my book, but Meredith more than Shanlon. I have no idea what to expect from C11 besides scenes with Vic and maybe the twins from the Pit that look like they're at Kleo's place, perhaps as a mission from Little Big or they're looking for some sort of safehouse (glad I went the diplomatic route with Little Big then if that's the case and didn't burn all of his cinder to shit like Abby wanted)

As much as I want to see more of Doc, I know the story doesn't rotate around her; it's Gloria, Meredith and Vic. I'm expecting at least the next 1-2 chapters to rotate around the three of them as we head towards the homestretch, so whatever happens with the update, and no matter how the story advances, I'm greatly looking forward to it.
Shanlon's a fairly minor character if you don't indulge her kinks, but she's not really an enemy. She's a wild card with her own agenda. She could be a potential ally if you stopped by to visit her in Chapter 8 and that data checks out, or she could be using the MC in ways that leave him worse off. But she clearly has no interest in helping Meredith or Baynard, and she doesn't even seem particularly interested in Gloria's powers as anything but a news item.

I am curious to see what Shanlon ultimately wants. She's a good character, even if I don't like her sex scenes. (Teri, on the other hand, feels like filler - to the point she doesn't exist outside of the sex scenes.)

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.10.1 Ch.10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 8.09 GB
Original Size Mac: 8.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 980 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 963 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
mega win link is down and mixdrop is basically not downloading

Reactions: asoltet

asoltet

Aug 10, 2021
gofile downloads a 27kb file, i can't use mega because of download limit and it's absurdly expensive for me, i can't use anonfile because of vpn. any help?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I wish Shanlon was a main LI, she is such a slutty masochistic bitch, she checks all my fav kinks.
Well, why not? She would work well in some evil/corrupt ending. Now, the story went on too much and it would be a huge 180° turn at this point, but it could have been interesting a bad ending in which MC gets persuaded to deliver Gloria to one of the sides and gets an easy wealthy corrupt life along Shanlon. Maybe not for the best as in Depraved Awakening.

Jun 20, 2018
Sonja's choices though don't start until Chapter 10, when it comes sex scenes with her, yes, I didn't count her as an LI until that, but from the start of the game, the Big 4 are always there. She joins late to the show, that's why I didn't count her.
Are you defining "choices" as sex scenes? Sonja is an important character from the start of the narrative.

She could still very likely be a main LI for the ending, and why not? She's still his wife and this is the perfect chain of event to overcome the traumatic experience that set them apart. That would have a lot of story value.
Not to mention the traumatic past experience is directly linked to what the game's storyline follows.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

Here is a gift for you guys :p

Gotta get the holiday movie lineup in order for the next couple days. Die Hard, Die Hard 2, Ghostbusters, then probably some gritty violent 80's movies to watch with my Mom lol :p

I hope guys have a great Christmas and Holidays. Don't drink too much egg nog. Or do...

Happy holidays guys!

Philly
1640283769429.png
1640283820108.png
1640283850234.png

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes