Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I just move the cursor till something highlights... I'm curious if it's possible to do that on mobile without progressing the story
Yes it's possible. Just place your finger on the screen and, keeping your finger pressed, slide it across the screen. When the clue is highlighted, you remove your finger from the screen.
P.s.: It also works with the stylus.

Another solution: you can also use a Bluetooth mouse like on a computer.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
How do you go about finding clues/secrets when that "Possible Clue" pops up on the left. Playing on my Galaxy S9 and the instructions say to hover the mouse over the clue. Also one of the instructions says press H to hide the dialog if it gets in the way of finding clues. Obviously can't press H on my phone. Great game otherwise. Just seems like I'm skipping clues.
Just place your finger on the screen and, keeping your finger pressed, slide it across the screen. When the clue is highlighted, you remove your finger from the screen.
P.s.: It also works with the stylus.

Another solution: you can also use a Bluetooth mouse like on a computer.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I'm disappointed that I only now realized that Carli makes an appearance in Broken Dreamers.. Man whatever did happen after the events of Depraved Awakening seeing that Carli became a VR sex buddy in the future lol. was nice to see her tho, after all she is the Li I chose to end DA with.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Alright, confession time. Y'all ready?

Everyone here knows how much I am a single love interest whore in these games, right? I never stray, and whatever girl I pick I stick with, right?

I mentioned here, actually, it was in the DA thread, that after so long of me being loyal to Carli, I did Mi-do's route and was all nice and loving to her, and she overthrew Carli as #1 in that game.

Since then, I've done that in a few other games.

Now...NOTHING or NO GIRL in this game will ever dethrone Katie as my #1 VN girl, and my #1 in this game. However...

Since doing Mi-do's route, I went back, and did Ellen's route for a second time (Yes, while still being intimate with Katie) and I started doing my screenshot thing with her; all the scenes, the variables, everything (on the good guy side), and even got all of her images from Patreon. I'm very thorough when I decide to do something.

So, Ellen was yesterday.

Today, was Gloria (and yes, while STILL being with Katie). Same deal; variations, Pit choices (A, B & C), both dream sequences, Patreon images/renders, everything (at least, on the good guy side of things. Will never do the bad guy side)

I am taking a break, then doing everything Chandy.

Now, how I look at this, is that I'm not cheating on Katie if I don't have saves going forward with the other girls. I want the screenshots, because, let's be honest, Philly's games don't make it easy for me to choose. I did Carli, Mi-do and Judy in DA, and I'm doing the same thing here.

I've become this mega-screenshot whore over the last couple of weeks, and the mountain and amount of them I have is staggering. It's a compliment to Philly for sure when it comes to this game (and the other devs in other games).

So, going forward, I only have a save with Katie, but there's no way in hell I am not doing screenie collections for Ellen, Chandy & Gloria as well. I just can't pass that up. They're too beautiful and I feel like at least I've seen more of the game by doing different things.

I guess a couple of cracks have finally showed in my "loyalty wall" but Katie is still my #1, and nothing will ever change that, but those other three I mentioned, are a very close and tied, #2.

Post Edit: Jesus Christ! I just realized, or maybe just remembered, that Chandy only has ONE render in the Photo Gallery, and she's not even alone. I guess since I never really decided to focus on her, it never dawned on me. Fucking hell. Philly's Patreon has more Chandy than the game has. :( :cry: I really do now understand where Chandy fans are coming from. Shit!

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

Everyone here knows how much I am a single love interest whore in these games, right? I never stray, and whatever girl I pick I stick with, right?

I mentioned here, actually, it was in the DA thread, that after so long of me being loyal to Carli, I did Mi-do's route and was all nice and loving to her, and she overthrew Carli as #1 in that game.

Now...NOTHING or NO GIRL in this game will ever dethrone Katie as my #1 VN girl, and my #1 in this game. However...

Since doing Mi-do's route, I went back, and did Ellen's route for a second time (Yes, while still being intimate with Katie) and I started doing my screenshot thing with her; all the scenes, the variables, everything (on the good guy side), and even got all of her images from Patreon. I'm very thorough when I decide to do something.

So, Ellen was yesterday.

Today, was Gloria (and yes, while STILL being with Katie). Same deal; variations, Pit choices (A, B & C), both dream sequences, Patreon images/renders, everything (at least, on the good guy side of things. Will never do the bad guy side)

Now, how I look at this, is that I'm not cheating on Katie if I don't have saves going forward with the other girls. I want the screenshots, because, let's be honest, Philly's games don't make it easy for me to choose. I did Carli, Mi-do and Judy in DA, and I'm doing the same thing here.

I've become this mega-screenshot whore over the last couple of weeks, and the mountain and amount of them I have is staggering. It's a compliment to Philly for sure.

So, going forward, I only have a save with Katie, but there's no way in hell I am not doing screenie collections for Ellen, Chandy & Gloria as well. I just can't pass that up. They're too beautiful and I feel like at least I've seen more of the game by doing different things.

I guess a couple of cracks have finally showed in my "loyalty wall" but Katie is still my #1, and nothing will ever change that, but those other three I mentioned, are a very close and tied, #2.

Post Edit: Jesus Christ! I just realized, or maybe just remembered, that Chandy only has ONE render in the Photo Gallery, and she's not even alone. I guess since I never really decided to focus on her, it never dawned on me. Fucking hell. Philly's Patreon has more Chandy than the game has. :( :cry: I really do now understand where Chandy fans are coming from. Shit!
Ya, Chandy is incredibly attractive. It's a travesty how little screen time she's had.

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019

So, Ellen was yesterday.

I've become this mega-screenshot whore over the last couple of weeks, and the mountain and amount of them I have is staggering. It's a compliment to Philly for sure.

cope harder dude :cool:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Ya, Chandy is incredibly attractive. It's a travesty how little screen time she's had.
Well, I love Asian women. Ellen was a no-brainer, but I never looked at Chandy no more than just a side-thing, like how I perceived Christina or Kira to be in DA. There's some absolutely gorgeous renders of Ellen and Chandy in this game, at least now I can say that I'm certainly pleased with seeing a good more of what happens and how different characters react to the script, like having Chandra stay while the MC reads up on all the stuff about Henry, the Red Moon, etc.

Even though I am loyal save-wise to Katie, I want the rest of the mentioned girls' in my last post screeenshots. Too beautiful to ignore anymore.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes