ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
No, we really need to do some statistics about this :D. No, don't look at me.
Sadly, these are the worst sort of statistics: the kind that are very labor intensive to tabulate and tricky to normalize. But now you've got me wondering. :unsure:

So here's my best effort based on posts for the last week or so, a grand total of 14 users. I doubt it will be practical to maintain the list, but you never know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The results aren't exactly surprising, but it was an interesting exercise.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Sadly, these are the worst sort of statistics: the kind that are very labor intensive to tabulate and tricky to normalize. But now you've got me wondering. :unsure:

So here's my best effort based on posts for the last week or so, a grand total of 14 users. I doubt it will be practical to maintain the list, but you never know.
Lol appreciate the commitment despite the predictable results. Wouldn't hate it if you kept up with it.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017

Great post but whoever put Victoria in the bottom tier might need to check their pulse. They are probably already dead.(just a joke)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
First BaDik, now tiermaker madness.

The chapter abstinence is hitting people hard here. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm fucking astonished.
I reposted the link to Tiermaker a few days ago and never expected that many people would post their rankings.
I had done it a couple of times before to spark debate and only 3 or 4 people would go along.
Whatever happened this time? What's this madness? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Meredith: It's outrageous every time I look at these tiers made by these perverts from the F95zone and see my picture always in last place.
Meredith: When I was young, the things were very different.
Meredith: It makes me horny just thinking about that time... About the things I did and had to do to get in here...
Meredith: My girlfriend... She make me remember somehow of Victoria...
Meredith: The things we did together... It would definitely make those perverted assholes from the F95 Zone think twice about always putting me in last place.
Meredith:AAAHH! I am cumming!
Man just ignore these dumbass tiers, they don't make any sense.. and they even made some shitty average stats out of them which is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Re-replaying the game for the umpteenth time, I have a slight suggestion to make regarding one specific conversation.
When Sam tells the MC that Ellen's father died in 2021 from complications related to leukemia, just change it to COVID-19 and realism would reach new heights.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Just posted on Philly's Patreon:

1642282901868.png

So, not a bad week though I think I could have crammed more in but I will have to make due. I got the largest scene out of the way and working on a few others to push things together. A series of pick ups and a couple animations ( one of which was a challenge :p ) where also done but that was not my focus this last week.

Next week it is back to work on all fronts as well as the ass competition between Katie and Abby :)

Next week I will try to have a more robust update for you guys.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Re-replaying the game for the umpteenth time, I have a slight suggestion to make regarding one specific conversation.
When Sam tells the MC that Ellen's father died in 2021 from complications related to leukemia, just change it to COVID-19 and realism would reach new heights.
People still died from leukemia in 2021 and nobody wants to be reminded of covid :(

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
People still died from leukemia in 2021 and nobody wants to be reminded of covid :(
I'm aware people still die from other things. I've lost two family members in the past months and none had COVID.
Being reminded of leukemia isn't funny either when you've lived it in your family circle, so a game, film, book, etc. should never take into account potentially hurt feelings when deciding what to mention. That's my viewpoint.

Hmm i really don't find this change necessary... :unsure:
Never said it was necessary.
I just stated my opinion that it would be an interesting change that would add a little touch of further realism especially for people playing it in a few years. I know that episode was written before the pandemic was even a thing, the reference to 2021 is a "happy" coincidence.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Just posted on Philly's Patreon:

So, not a bad week though I think I could have crammed more in but I will have to make due. I got the largest scene out of the way and working on a few others to push things together. A series of pick ups and a couple animations ( one of which was a challenge :p ) where also done but that was not my focus this last week.

Next week it is back to work on all fronts as well as the ass competition between Katie and Abby :)

Next week I will try to have a more robust update for you guys.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that it isn't gonna be in January either :(

Also, just Katie and Abby? Where's Victoria? What's this heresy? :eek:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that it isn't gonna be in January either :(

Also, just Katie and Abby? Where's Victoria? What's this heresy? :eek:
Yeah at this point my internal clock is going to say mid to late Feb. If it comes sooner than that, wonderful. But I'm definitely not expecting this to be released in the next two weeks before the month change comes.

Reactions: Aristos
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes