KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
My MEGA download hit its limit at 97% lol. Now I have to wait 7 hours for the last 3%. I never use the torrent but this time I might.

• Sad
Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Using the chp12 it seems the scenes gallery is not updated. Any idea how to add it without installing the whole 10 version?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Are you taking it on the road? If not have you considered temporarily hooking up the laptop with the broken screen / bigger drive to a tv via hdmi to configure the folder as a share and the OS not to sleep when you close the lid? Then you could just stash it somewhere plugged in and treat the bigger harddrive as NAS. Or depending on the windows version on the nicer laptop, you could just rdp into it to use its resources, and treat your cheap laptop as a thin/zero client. Not that its any of my business, but just reading about all the file shuffling you have to do made me twitchy. lol.
It's a Dell XPS - it doesn't have a HDMI port (oddly, the cheap one does). I don't want to spend the coin to get conducive cables or a dock - I prefer paying my mortgage, utilities and grocery bills, and making sure the dog has her kibble and treats. If I could use something I already have, maybe. Of course, then, I'd also have set up a place for me to be able to sit close enough to the TV since I've never seen a cable that would stretch to my sofa. ;)

My method takes a few minutes, but it works. I store all of the most recent DLs for the games I play on the external anyway. Moving it before or after unpacking doesn't take me any additional time - just changes the order of that element. I also move the played game folders to the external to have as a back up until I replace it with the updated play. I'm used to it and haven't had any issues.

Reactions: CDG

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love the game, much like I loved DA but I do think making Kleo trans was probably the most pointless addition.

She has no scenes outside of that VR sequence at the start. It's like she was added to fill a quota.

Really seems a bit weird adding a character quite a few people wanted to see more of and then doing absolutely nothing with her. Doing the bare minimum with her made it look like Disney Marvel ..."look, i'm being inclusive now".

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I love the game, much like I loved DA but I do think making Kleo trans was probably the most pointless addition.

She has no scenes outside of that VR sequence at the start. It's like she was added to fill a quota.

Really seems a bit weird adding a character quite a few people wanted to see more of and then doing absolutely nothing with her. Doing the bare minimum with her made it look like Disney Marvel ..."look, i'm being inclusive now".
I usually stay off the boards, but you've been consistent and even-tempered across the various threads, so I thought I'd clarify Kleo for you.

She was, at least partly, an inside joke for a specific person known to this site. Not an inclusion character at all. However, the character herself is treated seriously when in a scene.

As for her amount of "screen time", well the game is set up to focus on the LI's and the overarching story. As such, she doesn't really fit the "long scene/multiple episode" role the main ladies do.

She was never intended to be significant in the sexual adventures, but she has a real role to play in the overall story.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
How many books the game is supposed to have? and how many chapters per book?
There will be two books, Book One is 7 chapters and we're guessing Book Two will be 6-8 chapters, based on Philly's comment that the completion of Book One's seven chapters was "about" halfway.

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes