AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
I believe this game might be a bit advanced for some of you reading and plot wise, perhaps stick to games about sleep raping landladies and books that have men with yellow hats in them.
I'm here to beat the meat, not for the plot. Nothing's wrong with that...

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
By the way i just licensed a deal for more music from a pretty sizable artist. Music will be in the next release :)

I even got all the stems for the tracks so i can remix it however I like. Fucking sweet. Never thought i would be doing sound engineering as well :)

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 350912

Do my eyes deceive me, or is Victoria wearing only a top? Looks like a bare midriff and bare legs :unsure: Hmm, is another bang session with this vixen coming up?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol, my reaction also... Victoria is far and away my favorite in this game. Shit, I'll go as far to say she's my favorite out of all the games on this site.

Reactions: MadMac-88

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
By the way i just licensed a deal for more music from a pretty sizable artist. Music will be in the next release :)

I even got all the stems for the tracks so i can remix it however I like. Fucking sweet. Never thought i would be doing sound engineering as well :)
Mmmmmmm......sound engineering. :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

This is as pro as anyone has gone ... that is production material if I ever seen one.

Just be sure not to surprise them players with the sweet beats ... some need privacy;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Nice.
Hey Philly have you tried putting your previous game on steam? Depraved Awakening sure deserves it (and so does Broken Dreamers). :cool:

Reactions: arms99

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
View attachment 350912

Do my eyes deceive me, or is Victoria wearing only a top? Looks like a bare midriff and bare legs :unsure: Hmm, is another bang session with this vixen coming up?
I wanna see how desperate she gets if you turn down all her advances. ;)

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Out of curiosity, will we see more roleplay events in the future for the sex robot?

Like rape roleplay, femdom or plain vanilla roleplay?

• Thinking Face

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I wanna see how desperate she gets if you turn down all her advances. ;)
turn down all her advances
Seriously.gif
What type of mad man would do such a thing?! o_O Not I, that is for certain. :sneaky:

Ok, I admit it, I have a "beatin' dem guts" save and a "I must be nuts for not beatin' dem guts" save for Victoria.

p.s. When Victoria and the MC do the deed in the "nice guy" route I sure hope she gets a substantial load dumped in/on her.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
and remind them to stick to topic and dont over use gifs

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
He meant not to overuse gilfs, Sam won't be able to maintain servers if the tubes and doohickeys are gunked up with semen.

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 394 Votes