KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017
By the way i just licensed a deal for more music from a pretty sizable artist. Music will be in the next release :)

I even got all the stems for the tracks so i can remix it however I like. Fucking sweet. Never thought i would be doing sound engineering as well :)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 351166
What type of mad man would do such a thing?! o_O Not I, that is for certain. :sneaky:

Ok, I admit it, I have a "beatin' dem guts" save and a "I must be nuts for not beatin' dem guts" save for Victoria.

p.s. When Victoria and the MC do the deed in the "nice guy" route I sure hope she gets a substantial load dumped in/on her.
I want her to beg for it. :devilish:

Reactions: MadMac-88

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Or you could you know...actually support the dev and see the render. If this site had a cheapskate button, I’d click it.
Awww sorry I hurt your feelings... I wasn't serious you know. I don't care if the render doesn't get posted here, I totally understand it's only available for patrons.

Reactions: botc76

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
As this thread's recently outed bigot* I think I should fulfill my role by letting it be known that I am uncomfortable with all of this dude on dude e-ffection and let two of Canada's biggest stars speak for me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This is in no way a shot at anyone from yesterday, it's more of a shot at myself :LOL:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No ... the buff jurassic world one;)
Knight Rider
TV-14 | 1h | , , |

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Well, then KITT from Knight Rider, duh!
Well KITT was my pick (see here) but Carl (BisonFan02) preferred the 308, so I had to make my case for the 288 GTO instead.
Ahem only on this thread I hope ;)
If you give me time I'm sure I'll manage to misread someone else and get hit with that label in another thread as well :censored:
Here c... these taactics sure work on ... u s of a only ... ;)
Thanks for that clip, I had almost forgot how much I love Knight Rider's opening theme music (y)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 396 Votes