MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Oh my god, I couldn't stop laughing. While you were chastising Canada to apologize for some people that hail from her, of all the turds that the US has given the world, you had to used Judge Judy. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but that was priceless. Thank you! :ROFLMAO:
Relax, guy! It's just good natured ribbing. And I had no clue Judge Judy could cause such a visceral reaction :LOL:

Reactions: Canto Forte

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
You know, Canadians seem to be known for being polite and saying "sorry" for every little thing (sterotype, I know), but when are they going to issue a formal apology to the world for this?...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: This is a friendly joke. Just want to make that clear before any more Canadians take offence ;)
Eh, y'all should be thanking us for Keanu Reeves.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He's actively killin' all the middle to small towns in this U. s. of A and lately ...
Cleaning up house in ... european odyssey ... pretty soon this former Neo turned Agent Smith

Will have all our souls ... him being a vamp <if confirmed canadian maybe even Wendigo>
Wendigo_(Marvel)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You know, Canadians seem to be known for being polite and saying "sorry" for every little thing (sterotype, I know), but when are they going to issue a formal apology to the world for this?...

Edit: This is a friendly joke. Just want to make that clear before any more Canadians take offence ;)
Canadians don't take offence, it's not in their nature ;)

Reactions: MadMac-88

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Eh, y'all should be thanking us for Keanu Reeves.
Canadians don't take offence, it's not in their nature ;)
(y) Excellent point! As much crap as Keanu has received over the years for his "bad" acting, he has been in some of the coolest/funnest movies ever. And from everything I've read about him he seems to be a really great person as well.

Anything negative Canada has given us (or will give us in the future) is nullified by the following; hockey, Keanu Reeves, John Candy, Shania Twain (God, mid90s thru late-aughts Shania was sexy :love:), William. Shatner, real maple syrup, Trailer Park Boys,.. and PhillyGames :D So for all of that greatness, Canada, I say to you...

Thankie.gif

Edit: I, had to add, the,.. Great, Shatner

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
(y) Excellent point! As much crap as Keanu has received over the years for his "bad" acting, he has been in some of the coolest/funnest movies ever. And from everything I've read about him he seems to be a really great person as well.

Anything negative Canada has given us (or will give us in the future) is nullified by the following; hockey, Keanu Reeves, John Candy, Shania Twain (God, mid90s thru late-aughts Shania was sexy :love:), real maple syrup, Trailer Park Boys,.. and PhillyGames :D So for all of that greatness, Canada, I say to you...

View attachment 355208
You, forgot... William, Shatner

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Animation preview ... we are in a city of dreamers after all ...

Happy dream scaping all across the universe ... this way we get all the more surprised ...

Whenever this new update drops! Sweet dream gaming on an epic scale!

Dec 26, 2018
I
This "positive thinking" you speak of, just how powerful is it? I tend to be a bit pessimistic so when something bad happens I'm never disappointed, but the problem is really good things seem to rarely happen to me. I'm going to think positively and maybe something good will come of it. I'll start by focusing on something really important ;)...
Surely I can positively think one of these scenarios into happening, right?! What if we all focus on positive thoughts, maybe then we can will one into existence? I bet the easiest way to make it happen is to become a patron and pester Philly into it, huh? :D
I just want Shanlon to get her hands on the Doc and do evil stuff to her.

4.80 star(s) 398 Votes