MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Harsh, but fair

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a hard (get it? *hyuck, hyuck*) time picking which one I like best, they alternate between 1 and 1A for me. But until Katie has a scene(s) that tops that first meeting with Victoria in Meredith's office combined with that entire dinner/pool scene she'll never be able to hold down first place for long.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I have a hard (get it? *hyuck, hyuck*) time picking which one I like best, they alternate between 1 and 1A for me. But until Katie has a scene(s) that tops that first meeting with Victoria in Meredith's office combined with that entire dinner/pool scene she'll never be able to hold down first place for long.

Reactions: MadMac-88

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
any news about the release date of the next update ?
I know a guy who knows a guy that knows a guy who knows a gal that knows a guy with access to Philly's super, top-secret, private discord channel (no, not the regular special private one. This one is even more specialer and more privater). He says 0.4 will be released sometime between right now... no, not now. Spoke too soon. Hold on a sec... Riiigghht... now! Right now! Between now and September 31st.

Despite there being only 30 days in September I think he knows what he's talkin' about.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Sort of the same with my playthrough so far. Maybe she realizes she actually cares for him.
Agree, I'm keep blueballing her and see where it goes with her. I heard she treats you like absolute shit if you just start banging her at every opportunity.
It's worth it to have multiple saves so you can explore all choices. You learn a bit more about the characters/story by checking everything out. Unlike many games, there are no dead ends here, there is additional story and/or scenes. I know, I know,.. it can be hard focusing on the plot when Chandra, Ellen, Katie, Victoria, Shanlon, Venus, etc. have caused your desk to lift up like a golf cart on a 3-ton floor jack...
BonerBot.gif
Just power through it until the end. You can go into the scene gallery for your release ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.80 star(s) 399 Votes