MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I like to think the power of positive thinking can go a long way.
This "positive thinking" you speak of, just how powerful is it? I tend to be a bit pessimistic so when something bad happens I'm never disappointed, but the problem is really good things seem to rarely happen to me. I'm going to think positively and maybe something good will come of it. I'll start by focusing on something really important ;)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Surely I can positively think one of these scenarios into happening, right?! What if we all focus on positive thoughts, maybe then we can will one into existence? I bet the easiest way to make it happen is to become a patron and pester Philly into it, huh? :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is acting ... errr ... holding knob in hand and giving it a polish ... thinking would mean the knob heightens on its own, takes shape of the dragon lords of ...errr...G0T and ... drogons its way into all those dames' minds ;)!

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Shouldn't it say "One day Canada will take over the world...and then we'll say, sorry."?
You know, Canadians seem to be known for being polite and saying "sorry" for every little thing (sterotype, I know), but when are they going to issue a formal apology to the world for this?...

Edit: This is a friendly joke. Just want to make that clear before any more Canadians take offence ;)

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
You know, Canadians seem to be known for being polite and saying "sorry" for every little thing (sterotype, I know), but when are they going to issue a formal apology to the world for this?...

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Oh my god, I couldn't stop laughing. While you were chastising Canada to apologize for some people that hail from her, of all the turds that the US has given the world, you had to used Judge Judy. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but that was priceless. Thank you! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.80 star(s) 398 Votes