MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I am curious. Have you never heard the concept of transexual or are you just that much of a bigot? :rolleyes: :unsure:
I know I'm not the one quoted, but I gotta jump in here...

Now you've made me curious,.. How is one a "bigot" for not wanting to watch a sex act between a man and something with either a semblance of male genitalia or an open wound purported to be a vagina? :unsure: o_O

If that is what you are into, fine, enjoy it. But don't attempt to shame others for not liking it. "Bigot." Get out of here with that nonsense.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Since I played a part in the short derail I'll attempt to get things back on track...

With the inclusion of the V8 Interceptor (another great scene, by the way) has there been any talk of including any other iconic 80s film/tv cars? Maybe a DeLorean kind of hidden in the background as an Easter egg. How about this,.. Victoria needs her own ride. Since she has a knack for controlling AI her car could be KITT (Knight Rider). No idea if Philly could make that work storywise, but I'm sure he could make a sexy render of the two for the patrons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Since I played a part in the short derail I'll attempt to get things back on track...

With the inclusion of the V8 Interceptor (another great scene, by the way) has there been any talk of including any other iconic 80s film/tv cars? Maybe a DeLorean kind of hidden in the background as an Easter egg. How about this,.. Victoria needs her own ride. Since she has a knack for controlling AI her car could be KITT (Knight Rider). No idea if Philly could make that work storywise, but I'm sure he could make a sexy render of the two for the patrons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
KITT wouldn't be my pick for Vic.....but you'd be surprised to know Rob and I have a car channel named after us in Philly's discord.....just sayin' haha

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Well.....come on! haha....i thought we were limited to movie/tv cars.

View attachment 351888
Come on, you gotta give me that one. This is a special case here. Victoria is an augment, she needs an "augmented" car.

Edit: Just want to clarify for those that don't know. The Ferrari 288 GTO is basically a track/race version of the 308 GTB/S, hence my "augment" claim.

But, Christie Brinkley in that movie :whistle: Smoke show!

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Come on, you gotta give me that one. This is a special case here. Victoria is an augment, she needs an "augmented" car.

But, Christie Brinkley in that movie :whistle: Smoke show!
I would have taken Beverly D'Angelo. :cool:

Also....probably "no" on Doc with a Ferrari....gonna have to think on that one a bit more. I'd take her in the family truckster wherever she wants though.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes