MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Last edited:

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Damn... Looks like it should be a good update. I mean, they always are good, but Victoria content is the best kind of update. I've said this before, and I'll say it again... Out of all the games on this site she's the best girl imo, and it's not even close.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Here we go. Start of August, almost my 2 year anniversary! I'll be doing up something special for that, till then though.
Progress has been going well, it has too since this one is large, we are already sitting at 515 renders. Then for animations, 18 have been rendered off and complete. Then I have 6 others that are posed and lit but still need to be rendered off. Then on top of that for the scene I'm currently doing there are 2 more animations and also the special custom animation that was voted on. It should be pretty fun to do.
As for the script, it is basically in line with the amount of renders done. Looking at about 50 to 60%.
Two more songs have been added by an artist called "We Are All Astronauts." It comes with all the samples and everything so I am able to remix the music to my hearts content.
As for all the Victoria pics recently, those will start to switch over soon. I just like to show you guys exactly what I have been doing. I know, its sooo awful :p
Another note, was gracious enough to hook me up with everything I needed to create a Steam release for Depraved Awakening, so I am in the process of going through Steam right now in order to get that working. It's something I have wanted to do for awhile but I had some hangups that he helped me out with. Hopefully the rest of the process isn't too rough.
As always stay awesome!
Philly

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Victoria sneaking around, naked? Is she trying to plant another bug at the protagonist house after a round of sex? :unsure:

Nice to know about Depraved Awakening. I hope this will help give more visibility :)

Last edited:

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
It's a piracy site, pretty sure you'd have to click it for everyone including yourself.

Seriously?

When it's ready.
Not necessarily. Some people just post the renders for likes. Some do it for no reason at all. I don't really care for that, but its the people who beg to no end for images and previews for any type of game, not just philly. Those people should, you know, donate to see it. As for myself, I am a patron of philly and I donate a relatively hefty fee considering my current state. I do it because I love philly's work and I want to support him as much as I can. So to say that I'd have to use a cheapskate button on myself just because I'm on a piracy site is a pretty weak argument. Just because its a piracy site doesn't mean everyone is a cheapskate.

Reactions: Casmyr

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As for myself, I am a patron of philly and I donate a relatively hefty fee considering my current state. I do it because I love philly's work and I want to support him as much as I can. So to say that I'd have to use a cheapskate button on myself just because I'm on a piracy site is a pretty weak argument. Just because its a piracy site doesn't mean everyone is a cheapskate.
Just like the guy you called a cheapskate might patron other games.

If you aren't a cheapskate then you must also patron every other game you play on here.

Old saying, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Just like the guy you called a cheapskate might patron other games.

If you aren't a cheapskate then you must also patron every other game you play on here.

Old saying, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Now you're bringing the conversation to a different topic. I never criticized him on playing the game and not being a patron. How do you think I found philly's work to begin with? This site. That would be counter-intuitive. I'm specifically talking about people who want previews and renders when they could donate and actually support a dev. Glass house and throwing stones? Yeah aight sure go ahead man whatever you think.

Reactions: Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 399 Votes