whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
How is this game? Looks interesting, anyone who's played/playing want to provide a brief summary of opinion, please?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How is this game? Looks interesting, anyone who's played/playing want to provide a brief summary of opinion, please?
If you are interested in a good story with a sci-fi theme and nicely done sex scenes then yes, go play it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Check the reviews, but it is absolutely worth playing.
I have no idea where the reviews you're referring to are. Don't want to know the ins & outs of the game, just asked for a summary opinion from someone playing, so thanks for the "absolutely worth playing"! Will check it out

If you are interested in a good story with a sci-fi theme and nicely done sex scenes then yes, go play it.
Thank you for the slightly more expansive opinion, much appreciated also.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Here's a perk for you guys....explicit permission and ability to share. Philly's discord has a private paywall channel and he's very interactive with the group of us and what not. This is a nice creation he made for your's truly. Obviously it's not canon by any means....but its a good chance for him to hone some skills...Feeling generous today. Be sure to blow it up....tons of iterations and it is in 4k. Enjoy guys.

bison4k-hb.jpg

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I have no idea where the reviews you're referring to are. Don't want to know the ins & outs of the game, just asked for a summary opinion from someone playing, so thanks for the "absolutely worth playing"! Will check it out

Thank you for the slightly more expansive opinion, much appreciated also.
You're welcome I guess? Geez......

https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v0-3-1-1-phillygames.25739/br-reviews

Give that a click.....numerous posts/reviews with the exact info you wanted.....

Reactions: Canto Forte

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You're welcome I guess? Geez......
Not sure if you have a complaint, the "I guess...Geez" makes it seem as if you do.
For clarity:
I do not know where the reviews are and do not want an in depth review, just a summary opinion.
I thanked you for providing yours.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Not sure if you have a complaint, the "I guess...Geez" makes it seem as if you do.
For clarity:
I do not know where the reviews are and do not want an in depth review, just a summary opinion.
Check my post again....I edited it with a link for your use.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Here's a perk for you guys....explicit permission and ability to share. Philly's discord has a private paywall channel and he's very interactive with the group of us and what not. This is a nice creation he made for your's truly. Obviously it's not canon by any means....but its a good chance for him to hone some skills...Feeling generous today. Be sure to blow it up....tons of iterations and it is in 4k. Enjoy guys.

View attachment 362990
Move a bit on the left Katie ... i can't see all of the supercharger!!:geek:

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For clarity:
Read the OP and also get started on using the search tool. That usually solves a lot of general questions.;)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Read the OP and also get started on using the search tool. That usually solves a lot of general questions.
Thanks, I've explained perfectly clearly why I didn't use the search tool.
There is no search for a summary of someone's opinion & I didn't want a full review, just an opinion, which I received.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Actually, you didn't mentioned using the search tool. But lets leave at that, all is well. :)

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Move a bit on the left Katie ... i can't see all of the supercharger!!:geek:
Damn! I just woke up, saw that fine image of Katie, and thought to myself "there is a funny line here, somewhere." Then went to the kitchen for a drink of water, and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Click "reply," page auto scrolls to the bottom and I then see Philly's reply with your quote. Think to myself "Well,.. shit."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

enigma9999

aka enigma
Donor
May 20, 2018
Just did a replay of the game. The background score in the second Chandra sex scene is amazing (Sacreligious). Philly_Games how do you scout these wonderful tracks?

Cheers.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 399 Votes