xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I wanted to say the same thing even tho I'm not a fan of NTR the chances of having it here is high due to how the story is written so far and where it could potentially lead now regardless Philly might or might not do it its all depends on him and how he sees his game ,but no one can say that this game cannot have any NTR content because it's highly applicable
I wouldn't go that far to say the babes (especially Vicky) WILL have to get another dude's D in exchange for something but yeah NTR or cheating at least is a possibility depending on which girl you choose. But keep in mind all the ladies have a different relationship with the MC and different agendas which future updates will reveal ...

Shanlon is not a love interest so she can't cuck you, lol she cucks her pencil dick BF or hubby ??(forgot that) with the MC because he's a handsome, alpha, good fuck kinda motherfucker who gives her the fuck she want and hopes to make a good story off his ass ... you friends with benefits at the most.

Victoria is the epitome of female beauty and seduction IMO and only plays this slutty because her boss Meredith needs the best man for the job, our boy the MC who also happens to hate Meredith and wouldn't accept the mission otherwise. Vicky knows she got it and she flaunts it in his face plus she waifu material and seems to care about Gloria, MC's target. I put my MC to go after her not Katie or Ellen ... simple man, sees tits & ass OUGA OUGA u waifu :LOL: She reminds me of Carli, sexy, seductive and with a heart of gold ... that don't mean she has to screw the MC to make her boss happy.

Sonya is MC's unofficial ex. and apparently a size queen who gets off on Stella, her weapon. I see her as a valuable asset for our boy or a shitty sacrifice like Stella from DA to have the MC reach his ultimate form.:LOL: But she still loves her hubby and was displeased seeing him fuck Venus so she could fuck some other dude too. (or let a sex robot "shoot" the shit out of her targets or nuke them at least, Kim Jong Un style)

Katie is a sweet lady who actually starts falling for the MC and doesn't seem the type to cheat on him like some fem prots are "forced" to do, but if you don't want a relationship with her ... NTR is possible.

Chandra is a spoiled rich bitch with obvious daddy issues who only wants some good fuck sessions with the MC possibly to make her mother lose her shit. Tho she grew a little on me after the last update, I don't think she'll be a LI, probably a Christina from DA. A nice, tight ass to pound and make Vicky jealous ;)

Ellen could cheat on the MC with Alexis Conner to get back on stage, but that's hard to believe considering Shanlon would fuck his ass with a strapon ... that bitch will defend her meal ticket like a lioness.

Gloria could be a future LI (damn that girl is killing it with her innocent eyes) ... she knows the MC since the incident with those milchers, and the MC could be a daddy figure for her or at least a reliable friend but I wouldn't want Gibson ripping his dick off and pounding his ass with a banana with Shanlon giving him instructions :LOL::ROFLMAO: I'd like to see these dudes (the MC and Gibson) teaming up to defend Gloria and kick some ass, vintage style or at least DP the bitch Meredith.

Bottom line is yo' ass is in danger to get NTR'ed every min you play the game, that shit is not 100% NTR proof.

But that's speculation, let's just enjoy this sweet piece of art and see what future updates bring.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Victoria is the epitome of female beauty and seduction IMO and only plays this slutty because her boss Meredith needs the best man for the job, our boy the MC who also happens to hate Meredith and wouldn't accept the mission otherwise. Vicky knows she got it and she flaunts it in his face plus she waifu material
I don't mean to be rude here but did you follow Victoria's story or just skim it?

I ask because she isn't playing the slut, it's what she was built for, literally.

She is an augment, her body is designed to seduce men probably gives off pheromones there is certainly more to her enhancements. Men usually do as she says which shocks her when the MC sees through them and knows what she is considering how rare and well kept the secret of augments is.

I deff wouldn't say she's waifu material yet. We're only in the early stages, she has her own agenda. Probably at least another couple of updates until we find out what her game is and decide if we're on board or not.

Sonya already NTR'd the MC by taking Stella.

Well, she NTR'd me.

Girls love their toys and she took mine, I want it back.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If Sonya asks me nicely i'll be willing to share.

You guys have got your cars and i've got my gun.

You gotta admit Stella is sexy as hell.
Well it sure would have been better for Jake to have that gun when facing the cybernetic soldier in the next update.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What does NTR mean? (Im dumb sorry)
Long story short it's real definition has been bastardised so even if it isn't ntr people say it is. It's a rabbit hole of nonsense.

It basically boils down to other men having sex with women the MC may be interested in. That isn't it's real definition but that's what it means on this forum because people have paper thin ego's.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
The chances of NTR happening here are very possible.

Whether you call it NTR or not is up to you but Depraved Awakening certainly had some moments.

Carli still had clients despite starting things with the MC, Mi do had a few scenes with another guy if you let them happen and Christina got fucked by an old guy. Stella didn't have any on screen sex but there were pictures.

Now here we have Shanlon that's a dirty bitch, she is bound to get some dick, Ellen and and Chandra are both sexually active, Victoria is literally built for seduction and does whatever and whoever her boss tells her and the main girl Stella was taken by the MC's ex wife ... fucking major NTR right there.

Katie is probably the only one i've seen in the game who doesn't fit the fling profile so probably won't end up fucked silly by random shmoes.

Now i'm not saying this to piss people off but it happened in DA so it might happen here.
None of it is NTR (Netorare), though. Nobody the MC is romantically involved with is getting stolen from him. They fuck around before they build relationship with him, not after. The things you say about the characters are true, but that is not NTR... on the other hand, MC in DA is taking part in Netori when he fucks Mrs. Turner in front of her husband Eric. (great easter eggs, btw).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
None of it is NTR (Netorare), though. Nobody the MC is romantically involved with is getting stolen from him. They fuck around before they build relationship with him, not after. The things you say about the characters are true, but that is not NTR... on the other hand, MC in DA is taking part in Netori when he fucks Mrs. Turner in front of her husband Eric. (great easter eggs, btw).
I know that, you know that, some people reading this thread know that....

Have you seen the NTR discussions on these forums?

Anybody so much as looks at a woman the MC has talked to is classed as NTR. I did say that later on.

Although in DA Carli keeps seeing clients even after things start with the MC and Mi do has a chance of being raped in the basement of the cabin when she gets taken.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I know that, you know that, some people reading this thread know that....

Have you seen the NTR discussions on these forums?

Anybody so much as looks at a woman the MC has talked to is classed as NTR. I did say that later on.

Although in DA Carli keeps seeing clients even after things start with the MC and Mi do has a chance of being raped in the basement of the cabin when she gets taken.
never try this game yet,but Katie sound like my type..maybe she can be my waifu material in this game..the other girl make me think they are just a slut,but if there is an ending where it end with multiple girls...i will take that as my true ending..

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes