u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
after playing DA, i was expecting a great story from this VN and PhillyGames did not disappoint...AT ALL
wow!
visually looks stunning. great character design. and even though i am not a huge fan of the 'cyberpunk' theme, i am now hooked!
amazing work!

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation. I've been using lightroom myself over the last couple weeks and its amazing how much more efficient it can be than using just photoshop. I used to do post on every render individually, whereas now I can just create a custom preset in lightroom.

Since I'm not the games artist (I do the writing and post work), I have virtually zero knowledge about octane, and the learning curve seems pretty daunting compared to iray. But I think it's about time I bite the bullet and finally start learning. Also, can I just ask what the reason was for switching over to octane, and any advantages or disadvantages you've noticed between the two?
Are you a patron? Maybe ask him on Patreon. Not sure why you'd expect a dev to reveal details of their craft on a public forum.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
kinda disappointed with the looks of the girls. only victoria and that girl at the club i find hot. but philly's writing skills are unquestionable, including during the sex scenes.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Can you play as a futa or is there just Futa characters in the game?

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Click info button, third tab has three pictures. When you find a clue one of those pics unlocks. Three clues in total.
I guess I didnt find any clues lol. Do I find them during the dialogue or do I have to find items lying around?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I guess I didnt find any clues lol. Do I find them during the dialogue or do I have to find items lying around?
You get a warning when there is one on the screen and then have to find it quickly. In walkthrough you can find where they are.

Reactions: PalmFace
Jul 9, 2018
I hope you guys enjoy this. Two months of work, and every penny I earned from DA, if you guys don't like it, I'll go get drunk or something.
Holy... SHIT! This is fuckin' amazing. I'm getting so much William Gibson from this (If anyone playing this doesn't know who that is... you need to correct that shit ASAP! Go read the Sprawl trilogy. Neuromancer is fuckin' killer). The renders and animations look spectacular. The story is really good so far. The characters are great. Dialogue is very natural. The world is stunning. THIS is what cyberpunk is supposed to look like! This is a 10/10, for a first release. I'll definitely be back for more. I only wish I wasn't broke as fuck, so I could throw some money at this project. Amazing work. Thank you for this!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
A suggestion. please the messages a little bit bigger because they can hardly be read. Between the darkness of the game and the lyrics so small .....

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes