Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's surprising coming from you....
I like handing over control willingly in a way I can enjoy it.

Victoria takes control and messes with the MC's head, I don't find that enjoyable. I'm not into mind control and all that manipulations stuff, it's not my thing at all.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I like handing over control willingly in a way I can enjoy it.

Victoria takes control and messes with the MC's head, I don't find that enjoyable. I'm not into mind control and all that manipulations stuff, it's not my thing at all.
As usual you're always attentive.... next time I'll manage the prank...
Gloria doesn't count as mind control since her actions lack intent

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As usual you're always attentive.... next time I'll manage the prank...
Gloria doesn't count as mind control since her actions lack intent
Gloria's seems more sharing than control.

Her and MC seem to have some sort of weird connection. She had his memories and now he's gone through one of hers. Both traumatic events that led them to where they are now.

Whether she could control someone into doing something against their will, i'm sure she could. She is powerful and given chance to learn how to control it i've no doubt she could do anything she wanted.

Sadly she seems to lose control when things get too much and she's now messed up big.

I'm slightly concerned in that Gloria was growing on me, I found her quite adorable but since the Ellen thing now i'm worried if anything happens to Ellen i'm then going to hate Gloria and that may skew my choices into screwing myself up for any good ends.

Although i'm also curious to see what other powers are going to pop up.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Wow left me almost speecless again...if this is not a masterwork I DO NOT KNOW what is. :) But it is always sooo painful when the update is over :( And please more Abby I luv her horns :) And I have to agree I like Gloria, not as much as the rest of the female cast...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone, good as you know ... this game is very good and I'm happy to be a patron of it!

So far I have had no disappointments, and I believe this will continue ... the ideas are great, graphics and animations get better and better! Who does not know the game, really recommend!(y)

Note: I hope that fucking victoria without limits is really limitless (have several options in many types ... from Soft to Hardcore).:love::love:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't see Henry as a horn dog (Unlike my MC that fucks everything that moves). His relationship with Gloria for me is extra special. Did you see how Crazy Gloria went when she though he was going to die? He would obviously do anything for her. Contrast Gloria's reaction to potentially losing Henry, to the MC's reaction in losing Ellen.

Right now, if Gloria were to chose between MC and Henry, she would chose Henry 10 times out of 10 (Even though it seems to sugest that she is starting to have sexual thoughts about the MC)

It's not going to happen, but in my romantic heart, I would not be disappointed if they start having a romantic relationship. That would be the sweetest thing ever. :love:
Obviously I was following the humorous tone that usually characterizes this thread. No prequel will be made with Henry, and I'm pretty confident he will not be fucking Gloria's mom; you and the people who facepalmed my original message can rest assured.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Obviously I was following the humorous tone that usually characterizes this thread. No prequel will be made with Henry, and I'm pretty confident he will not be fucking Gloria's mom; you and the people who facepalmed my original message can rest assured.
I did not facepalm you.

I left a like.

No Worries, I liked your reply... I was just giving my extended view on your take. Although mine was not humorous like yours, it does not mean that I did not like your comment.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ya u better be scared of Donut. Dude will cut you.
I don't feer him.... if Gloria tells him to stand down and let her explore back, he'll do nothing to the MC...
I'm more concerned about the redmoon soldier.... isn't that a woman ? Will she have her own path ?
I understand if you can't say a thing to not spoil a thing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'm more concerned about the redmoon soldier.... isn't that a woman ? Will she have her own path ?
Hard to tell. It's as tall as Henry, but slimmer / sleeker and fully covered with what I'm assuming is some sort of nanotech armor (which is apparently bulletproof :LOL: ). Judging by the profile, the cyborg inside the armor could honestly be male or female.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I don't feer him.... if Gloria tells him to stand down and let her explore back, he'll do nothing to the MC...
I understand if you can't say a thing to not spoil a thing
Hard to tell. It's as tall as Henry, but slimmer / sleeker and fully covered with what I'm assuming is some sort of nanotech armor (which is apparently bulletproof :LOL: ). Judging by the profile, the cyborg inside the armor could honestly be male or female.
Might be just me, but to me those Redmoon soldiers are pretty much a more high tech variant of SnakeEyes from G.I. Joe:
GIJoeSnakeEyes-696x379.jpg
Edit: Mixed stuff up - but the initial impression stands... ;)

Reactions: vmaks and M.Sato
Aug 11, 2017
I dunno man, that didn't look like the body of a woman. Those shoulders were pretty wide from what I remember. Could be a guy in a nanotech suit or just straight up a robot.

Reactions: E.l.l.0 and icesun
4.80 star(s) 396 Votes