M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
While I agree with both of you, there's a bit of a size difference between them...to the point where I'd kinda worry about them being intimate without some sort of horrific injury occurring. You know, assuming Henry is proportionally sized and all. Gloria is tiny and Bigs is, well, big. :sneaky:
Drop it people! Sweet Gloria has gone through enough heartbreak!

1576370804609.png

Philly is the best dev without competition, in my book. Beautiful game.
Bout the "no competition" thing... Not trying to convince you otherwise, but I cannot recommend this enough: https://f95zone.to/threads/gray-notvil.3514/

(little note: try to play the minigames, they add to the atmosphere; but if u feel the urge to bang your head against the wall, hit esc and click on the skip button).

When did she have second thoughts? Victoria hasn't dropped any hints of having second thoughts about what she's doing or betraying Meredith, at least not what i remember. Even in her apartment when the MC tells her that Gloria is not a cure but a weapon she tells the MC that it does not matter and you need to bring Gloria in and proceeds to seduce you further.
What you're describing seem to be one out of 2 possible scenes in her apartment. There is another one, where she's much more ...hum... let's say friendly and, IMHO, quite hotter. Take a look at the walkthrough and go for another playthrough, I'm sure you won't regret.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there gonna be pregnancy content in this game?
At the very most you might get a scene with a prgnant lover at the end but I doubt it.

It's entirely possible he adds a scene so I can't say never but don't put money on it.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Loved the new update and while I was correct that the person at the end of previous update was a Redmoon, I am really glad that Henry survived the encounter.

As for Sonja:
View attachment 487209

Well, darling, I'd love to, preferably in tandem with you friend Kleo - just to pay you back for that little stunt, but I'm afraid Philly_Games decided it's not time for that yet. :p
As long as I have the option to put it in Kleo too, I'm good with this.

Reactions: Dreadder

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Just went into the game again...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that's definitely a male bodyshape (shoulders, hips, etc.).
Well, a muscular female (e.g. Sonja in this very game) would have a body shape like that. Also, if you look at the side profile of Redmoon, the bulge on the chest area looks too contoured to be just a muscular chest...
ch5red42.jpg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, a muscular female (e.g. Sonja in this very game) would have a body shape like that. Also, if you look at the side profile of Redmoon, the bulge on the chest area looks too contoured to be just a muscular chest...
View attachment 487345
Have to admit, female was the first thing that came to mind.

It ould just be the shape of the suit, we'll find out sooner or later.

Reactions: JRHSVDJDSB

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Redmoon

- When Henry said "Its time to face my past" What could that mean? Perhaps Henry used to be one of them, he also mentions revenge when the redmoon hit him the first time. He also said "arrogant as always". To me, its extremely likely if not guaranteed that they know each other.
- When Henry and the redmoon charged at each other, the redmoon was almost Henry's size. Perhaps slightly taller, but a slimmer build. Henry is huge, a female being his size is very unlikely even with the added bulk of the suit.

So, IMO Henry used to be a redmoon. The redmoon is likely a male and they have a bad history together. If the redmoon is female, its not the chest that gives it away its the backside IMO.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 487345
Have to admit, female was the first thing that came to mind.

It ould just be the shape of the suit, we'll find out sooner or later.
The armor's chest plate appears to be reinforced, which makes sense since it's the most likely place to receive enemy fire.
Again, I think it could go either way in terms of male / female. There are a few shots that have a more masculine profile but others are a little more ambiguous.

Reactions: youngethan

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Redmoon

- When Henry said "Its time to face my past" What could that mean? Perhaps Henry used to be one of them, he also mentions revenge when the redmoon hit him the first time. He also said "arrogant as always". To me, its extremely likely if not guaranteed that they know each other.
- When Henry and the redmoon charged at each other, the redmoon was almost Henry's size. Perhaps slightly taller, but a slimmer build. Henry is huge, a female being his size is very unlikely even with the added bulk of the suit.

So, IMO Henry used to be a redmoon. The redmoon is likely a male and they have a bad history together. If the redmoon is female, its not the chest that gives it away its the backside IMO.
Making a back-to-back post here to avoid making one huge one.

Henry is an Augment, the "North American" version of a super soldier. Basically genetically enhanced and fitted with some cybernetics.

The Redmoon on the other hand, are Japanese, and HEAVILY modified with cybernetics. They're basically pure cyborgs. Probably have some genetic enhancements as well, but they have much more technology / hardware than the Augments, and they were far more dangerous. The genetic and cybernetic enhancements would explain away the fact that the Redmoon is basically as tall as Henry's massive ass.

As for why Henry was talking about facing his past / the Redmoon's arrogance, it's because he fought them before during the war. And since they're Japanese "bad guys" they probably acted like anime antagonists and had shitty attitudes. :LOL:

Is this scene not in the new version? Or am I missing something?
Did you choke-fuck the ever loving shit out of Shanlon in the last episode? Pretty sure that's a prerequisite for this scene. It popped up just fine for me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes, I fuck her in the last episode. But that scene did not appear in the new episode.
Not just fuck her, you need at least 2 depravity and at the end of the fuck you get the option to choke her.

That leads on to the MC saying anytime when she talks about doing it again, she doesn't say that if you haven't got the choke scene.

Without those you don't get her scene this update.

Jadon Sancho

Jul 16, 2019
Not just fuck her, you need at least 2 depravity and at the end of the fuck you get the option to choke her.

That leads on to the MC saying anytime when she talks about doing it again, she doesn't say that if you haven't got the choke scene.

Without those you don't get her scene this update.
Oh, Thank you.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes