Syayid45

Nov 3, 2018
hi guys. can you help me give save data (has enter name). because i have stuck at enter name. sorry my bad english

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well Philly could have heavly modified the original asset. Still i am more inclined to believe it is a male behind the armored suit.
Anyway guess this redmoon soldier is The Dragon from Broken Dreamers. :p

Henry is an Augment, the "North American" version of a super soldier. Basically genetically enhanced and fitted with some cybernetics.

The Redmoon on the other hand, are Japanese, and HEAVILY modified with cybernetics. They're basically pure cyborgs. Probably have some genetic enhancements as well, but they have much more technology / hardware than the Augments, and they were far more dangerous. The genetic and cybernetic enhancements would explain away the fact that the Redmoon is basically as tall as Henry's massive ass.
From my understanding augmented like Henry were a early attempt at making a soldier capable of facing the redmoon cybernetic soldiers. But they had limited sucess both at field and in the production line (high mortality rates). They are basicaly the equivalent of a cheap copy from a fancy tech.:p

ps: Need to remember to use my perverted save to get some Shanlon "romance"....:LOL:

Syayid45

Nov 3, 2018
Well Philly could have heavly modified the original asset. Still i am more inclined to believe it is a male behind the armored suit.
Anyway guess this redmoon soldier is The Dragon from Broken Dreamers. :p

From my understanding augmented like Henry were a early attempt at making a soldier capable of facing the redmoon cybernetic soldiers. But they had limited sucess both at field and in the production line (high mortality rates). They are basicaly the equivalent of a cheap copy from a fancy tech.:p

ps: Need to remember to use my perverted save to get some Shanlon "romance"....:LOL:
please help me.!!

Reactions: dag6

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Ofc it is not a small update but we all know that philly made bigger update than this. He was comparing with other updates. you can check the changelog yourself.
I think that Bisonfan02 Already answer pretty well to this kind of argument , no need of other words from me

I'm a patron as well. Lemme give this a shot. After 0.4, Philly did take a week vacation (he even joked that he never takes time off)...granted, he ended up taking a week off of his IRL job as well when he got back to play catchup. haha I'm assuming you may have known that though with the dev communications he puts out.

CoBD has now had 5 releases in 1 year...just a shade past a bi-monthly schedule that has generated this:

0.1- 587 new renders and 35 animations
0.2- 700+ new renders and 28 animations
0.3- 600+ new renders and 31 animations
0.4- 898 new renders and 40 animations
0.5- 600+ new renders and 29 animations

For those keeping score, that's 3,385 renders (on the low side) and 163 animations. This doesn't include 2 comics and tons of monthly patron content/custom renders.

This guy has a full time, IRL job....and works solo outside of some writing consulting and proofreading/beta testing. Its absolutely incredible considering the quality of the work.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I mean in te sense that redmoon is the killer who will be hunting down Jake, Gloria and Henry.
Doubt philly will just use the same model here. :p

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I think that Bisonfan02 Already answer pretty well to this kind of argument , no need of other words from me
You are missing the whole point. Enjoy man. We are on different page.

EDIT: It is my bad. I misunderstood you. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantabaldu

eagersecret

Feb 1, 2019
Not just fuck her, you need at least 2 depravity and at the end of the fuck you get the option to choke her.

That leads on to the MC saying anytime when she talks about doing it again, she doesn't say that if you haven't got the choke scene.

Without those you don't get her scene this update.
pretty sure I did choke her, but in this update I only got a call from her, but nothing else. Am I missing something?

Reactions: megido06

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Overall this was another excellent chapter. Everything from the way the scenes are set up, the quality of the renders, storytelling, dialog, character work, music, the tension and sense of dread in that closing scene... All of that is so well done. The sex scenes weren't as stellar as some of the previous ones (Shanlon 0.2, Chandra 0.3, Victoria 0.4), but that doesn't mean they weren't good. They were great. Chapter after chapter this continues to be the BEST adult visual novel I've ever played. No other dev can match what Philly continues to achieve with this game. However, I do have a couple issues with this latest installment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I said, this continues to be the best AVN. It would make an excellent film or series. The world building is superb. Everything about the game sucks you right into a dystopian 2042 full of shady corporations and badasses fighting over a super powered beauty... and plenty of other sexy women hanging onto your member. Unfortunately, this chapter had a couple moments that made me want to take a very brief hiatus from that world.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No other dev can match what Philly continues to achieve with this game.
It's hard to think of any dev that would even come close to him and that's not a knock on other devs but this is simply just another level from what others produce Philly has set the bar at how good an adult game can become. And that end scene how he can keep you so much in suspense in the way that played out when Redmoon showed up and seeing Henry charge at it was amazing the whole fight scene I can't wait for round 2.

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
Hello guys, I know there are other walkthroughs uploaded,
but I'm attaching below my own walkthrough I created.

You can also find it on my . Enjoy!
I would like you to explain me what does mean it when you put "dep" in your walkthrough please ?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Redmoon is certainly a dude, it is unfortunate since i was hoping for it to eventually be revealed as some badass female character like the Dragon was in DA.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes