MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
About the spoilered dialogue, yes, you are reading too much. Actually, it changes if you've experienced that encounter you personally dislike. I think it do makes perfect sense the way is written. Note that they are talking about a prior event, not the one we see in the game so it could be a funny memory for both to share
I realize most probably won't agree with my thoughts on that exchange, that's fine. I try to avoid media with homosexuality. The wording of that dialog seemed to hint at the MC being ok with a homosexual encounter (both past & future). That coupled with the inclusion of more Kleo led to me being very annoyed during that scene. This type of stuff wasn't in DA, so it being in this game has me concerned. However, the dev has stated that type of content will be avoidable, so I expect this shouldn't be an issue for me going forward.

edit: typo

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Was grabbing her ass worth getting flung across the room? Absolutely.
We need to find Prof X so he can teach her to control those powers. How we gonna get intimate with her when any little touch will send you flying or make your brain implode like her dead bf? lol I can only imagine what'll happen to you if you make her orgasm she'll probably make you evaporate like in the movie.

Dec 29, 2018
Well, that was another very interesting update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I find it very difficult to predict where this game is headed. Sometimes you get a bunch of fluff, like visiting a woman who wants you to test out her high end sexbot. Other times you get a side story to flesh out a character, such as our trip to the club to help out Chandra and Abby. And then there are updates like this one where shit hits the fan in a big way.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I realize most probably won't agree with my thoughts on that exchange, that's fine. I try to avoid media with homosexuality. The wording of that dialog seemed to hint at the MC being ok with a homosexual encounter (both past & future). That coupled with the inclusion of more Kleo led to me being very annoyed during that scene. This type of stuff wasn't in DA, so it being in this game has me concerned. However, the dev has stated that type of content will be avoidable, so I expect this shouldn't be an issue for me going forward.

edit: typo
Well, I think this is just an ordinary exchange between two long time friends recalling a funny moment of their lives. I mean, people say comedy is tragedy + time, and I'm sure this wasn't funny at all when it happened but several years later you can joke about it. And joking about something doesn't mean you're open to do the thing you're joking about, and that's what I infer from MC's words here, he can have a laugh but he would never ever consider to do anything with a trannie. In fact, if you had something with Kleo you'd see the MC clearly stating that now he'd be OK with a situation like the one with the bartender, and I think reading both variations of this dialog scene could help you to understand what MC wants to say in each one. But of course everyone here have our own limits and sensibility so there's nothing much to discuss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That was how i read into the scene too. It was the kind of thing close friends could do to each other.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Well, I think this is just an ordinary exchange between two long time friends recalling a funny moment of their lives. I mean, people say comedy is tragedy + time, and I'm sure this wasn't funny at all when it happened but several years later you can joke about it. And joking about something doesn't mean you're open to do the thing you're joking about, and that's what I infer from MC's words here, he can have a laugh but he would never ever consider to do anything with a trannie. In fact, if you had something with Kleo you'd see the MC clearly stating that now he'd be OK with a situation like the one with the bartender, and I think reading both variations of this dialog scene could help you to understand what MC wants to say in each one. But of course everyone here have our own limits and sensibility so there's nothing much to discuss
I know it was meant to be humorous, but before that Kleo made an appearance and we learned Sonja and it are connected. That bothered me, then that dialog exchange happened and I really became annoyed. Learning that Ellen set the MC up to take a tranny home and then calling it a "she" & "hot" was bad, but the end of that exchange was the real kicker:

"You should be more open-minded."
"There's open-minded, then there's worrying about the integrity of my sphincter."

It seems like the MC is saying had the tranny's cock not been so big maybe he would be more "open-minded". As I said, I know that was intended as a joke, but after that Kleo scene and learning Sonja and it are connected I didn't find it funny at all. My first thought after all of that; "Great. Now the MC is a f****t.":FacePalm::KEK: Was I raging over nothing? More than likely. But like I said, I dislike homosexual content. I was concerned I may have to see that mess if I want to get Sonja's full story.

Again, I'm well aware I'm in the minority on this. I'm not "open-minded" at all. I'm gonna try to make this my last comment on this topic because we are going to end up going in circles, it seems we already are. Not blaming you, I just feel like I'm repeating myself over and over.
That was how i read into the scene too. It was the kind of thing close friends could do to each other.
I would never allow one of my close friends to take home a tranny. Never. No, not even as a "joke". Someone could end up dead :LOL:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
[...]

It seems like the MC is saying had the tranny's cock not been so big maybe he would be more "open-minded". As I said, I know that was intended as a joke, but after that Kleo scene and learning Sonja and it are connected I didn't find it funny at all. My first thought after all of that; "Great. Now the MC is a f****t.":FacePalm::KEK: Was I raging over nothing? More than likely. But like I said, I dislike homosexual content. I was concerned I may have to see that mess if I want to get Sonja's full story.
[...]
Let me question that:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Let me question that:

No idea why you would bring up Vince McMahon. My name is MacMan. Entirely different. And my avatar is the greatest man who ever stepped foot in Hollywood. So, there is no connection between Vince and myself at all. None :sneaky: Frankly, I'm insulted that you would even make such a comparison... And I don't much like the insinuation of your post.
Also, since you sought out images of a man with his ass on display I'm now inclined to question your sexuality :p
Bigotry from you is just one of those natural things right :p
In today's Clown World "bigotry" simply means anyone that doesn't like mainstream, politically correct, SJW norms. So yeah, I'm a "bigot" :cool: You got a problem with that?! Huh?!
:p

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Philly_Games, regarding the Chandra scene in Chapter 5; why is getting into Meredith's home office not addressed again after having sex with Chandra? I understand why the search didn't happen, but why no mention of it again? Chandra did agree to help. It seems as though the MC completely forgot about it once he got his dick wet (can't blame him, Chandra is amazing). I know there are 2 other scenarios in which we see the office search either attempted and/or Chandra agrees to help the MC obtain info.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Philly_Games, regarding the Chandra scene in Chapter 5; why is getting into Meredith's home office not addressed again after having sex with Chandra? I understand why the search didn't happen, but why no mention of it again? Chandra did agree to help. It seems as though the MC completely forgot about it once he got his dick wet (can't blame him, Chandra is amazing). I know there are 2 other scenarios in which we see the office search either attempted and/or Chandra agrees to help the MC obtain info.
Maybe in that case, MC knows Chandra will do it for him, as a result of them being on good terms

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gods and E.l.l.0

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Maybe in that case, MC knows Chandra will do it for him, as a result of them being on good terms
In that scenario Chandra agrees to look the other way while the MC searches the office under the condition the MC does her a favor. That favor was fucking her. After doing her that favor the MC leaves. He didn't search the office and he and Chandra didn't discuss her doing it for him.

E.l.l.0

Formerly 'Ellordrings'
Feb 1, 2018
A very good update, as usual. What was special about it for me was the fact that it made me like Gloria and care for her much more than ever before. Because of it, I'm now facing a dilemma regarding who is my current favorite LI. o_O

About her ability to change hair colours, like I anticipated, I really enjoyed her reddish/purplish hair. :love:
Gloria Red Purple hair.png
But I didn't like the bright pink one as much, as it looked a bit too colorful, imho.
Gloria Bright Pink hair.png
I hope she will revert back to the other one, and keep switching it with her natural hair colour, depending on the situations.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes