Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
In that scenario Chandra agrees to look the other way while the MC searches the office under the condition the MC does her a favor. That favor was fucking her. After doing her that favor the MC leaves. He didn't search the office and he and Chandra didn't discuss her doing it for him.
Probably a small oversight. I'll address that. Yeah she would agree to help you out.

E.l.l.0

Formerly 'Ellordrings'
Feb 1, 2018
I've been thinking about Gloria's powers and it occurred to me that she may be even more powerful than we and she thinks. She told MC the first time she noticed her telekinesis power manifest itself was when she saw Donut moving. By then, she didn't even know it was her doing, but she eventually learned to control her power at will. And now I think something similar is happening with the dreams.

Like she did with Donut, she realized something was odd about the dreams she was having because they started to involve MC. What could be happening is she is able to enter other people's dreams and manipulate them at will. For now it looks like she can only do it with MC and their link could be because they both actually have memories in common of shared events. But maybe when she learns how to control this power she could influence and manipulate other people's dreams and even memories.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I've been thinking about Gloria's powers and it occurred to me that she may be even more powerful than we and she thinks. She told MC the first time she noticed her telekinesis power manifest itself was when she saw Donut moving. By then, she didn't even know it was her doing, but she eventually learned to control her power at will. And now I think something similar is happening with the dreams.

Like she did with Donut, she realized something was odd about the dreams she was having because they started to involve MC. What could be happening is she is able to enter other people's dreams and manipulate them at will. For now it looks like she can only do it with MC and their link could be because they both actually have memories in common of shared events. But maybe when she learns how to control this power she could influence and manipulate other people's dreams and even memories.
Yep. Psionics / telekinetics are insanely powerful, or would be if they existed. The best examples I can think of would be Mob from Mob Psycho or Tatsumaki from One Punch Man.

Since Tatsumaki's hotter I'll provide an example from her. :sneaky: (there's a weird lack of videos showcasing her powers for some reason although I'm positive I've seen more than this before, so this is the best I can do at the moment)

Gloria is likely the most powerful being on the planet, or would be if she could consciously control her powers.

Reactions: Gods and E.l.l.0

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
ch6doc10.jpg

Unlocked
Dev Update #25
First dev update post release. I hope all who have played enjoyed. For the next update things will calm down a bit. Can't be having super crazy things happening every release. We need some time to breath.
I have been trying my best to get a lot done this last week before Christmas where I won't be able to render for a couple days, but I do plan on writing when I get time away from family.
As for now, we are at 100 renders complete. Along with 7 animations. A few of those do require some post work and one will be slightly adjusted. Then I have 2 others slated to be rendered off. The outline is also setup for chapter 6. So, not too shabby for a week.
Today I have also started doing the custom Christmas renders for the month featuring Katie and Abby from the winning poll. If time allows, I will also do some regular ones with other girls. Expect those tomorrow at some point. The one that is rendering now is really nice. I think my head is glued to their asses so you may notice a theme lol.
Going forward I will to try and do a dev update every week instead of every two. So, some may be very short but hopefully it gives you a better idea on progress.
As always stay awesome guys!
Philly

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
A very good update, as usual. What was special about it for me was the fact that it made me like Gloria and care for her much more than ever before. Because of it, I'm now facing a dilemma regarding who is my current favorite LI. o_O

About her ability to change hair colours, like I anticipated, I really enjoyed her reddish/purplish hair. :love:
View attachment 492269
But I didn't like the bright pink one as much, as it looked a bit too colorful, imho.
View attachment 492289
I hope she will revert back to the other one, and keep switching it with her natural hair colour, depending on the situations.
"bright pink" "too colorful" :unsure: lol
Yep. Psionics / telekinetics are insanely powerful, or would be if they existed. The best examples I can think of would be Mob from Mob Psycho or Tatsumaki from One Punch Man.

Since Tatsumaki's hotter I'll provide an example from her. :sneaky: (there's a weird lack of videos showcasing her powers for some reason although I'm positive I've seen more than this before, so this is the best I can do at the moment)

Gloria is likely the most powerful being on the planet, or would be if she could consciously control her powers.
I always thought she was more Jean Grey but now that you mention it, Terrible Tornado fits perfectly. And this makes me giddy.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy Holidays!
I come bearing gifts!
It's been a big year for me here, and I have you guys to thank for it, so I wanted to give back something for all of you before we all vanish for a couple days over Christmas.
Yeah its a bit... odd, but still kinda hot at the same time. I had plans on doing lots of other things but time is a bitch :)
I hope you guys enjoy your holidays, make sure you spend time with your family and friends and just try to relax for a bit. I know I am, grabbing a beer right now!
But, seriously, thank you for your support it means a lot.
Stay safe these Holidays and stay awesome!
Philly

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy Holidays!
I come bearing gifts!
It's been a big year for me here, and I have you guys to thank for it, so I wanted to give back something for all of you before we all vanish for a couple days over Christmas.
Yeah its a bit... odd, but still kinda hot at the same time. I had plans on doing lots of other things but time is a bitch :)
I hope you guys enjoy your holidays, make sure you spend time with your family and friends and just try to relax for a bit. I know I am, grabbing a beer right now!
But, seriously, thank you for your support it means a lot.
Stay safe these Holidays and stay awesome!
Philly
My Gloria will have really some nice times i think...

From my side i'm rewriting my letter to Santa Claus:
Dear Santa
This year i was really a good boy and not a pervert one like past year . So i don't need anymore that you sent me a Dragon like last time ;) . But i think it would be nice to have for this Christmas , two Bot together only for me .....:p
I could promise you that i'll go on to be a good boy and to play all new CoBD new episodes !!!!!!

My best wishes , Fanta

Dec 26, 2018
Got a feeling that Shanlon is gonna get a chance to play with Chandra sooner or later if Chandra mentioning in the rough scene that she wants to meet the woman she reminds the the Ghost of is deliberate foreshadowing, and Shanlon is rough with her toys. :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Got a feeling that Shanlon is gonna get a chance to play with Chandra sooner or later if Chandra mentioning in the rough scene that she wants to meet the woman she reminds the the Ghost of is deliberate foreshadowing, and Shanlon is rough with her toys. :devilish:
I'm not so sure about that as I've said in previous posts since Shanlon first encounter with the Ghost I think she has become hooked for him, and when he was playing hard to get in the latest update well let's just say that will make her want him more as she has probably never been treated like that ever and I think that will just increase her appetite for the Ghost. And besides, we know-how Chandra is I don't think she'd be too impressed with Shanlon.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes