• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'm pretty sure just the main LI's are in that section. The others are side-girls or exist for plot/story reasons.

Katie, Victoria, Gloria and Ellen. The first 3 are obvious, Ellen doesn't have much content yet but her role seems to be expanding with the latest update.

Reactions: TheFinder

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
In case anyone is wondering about the menu music, it seems to be slightly modified version of Sea Wall from Blade Runner 2049

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm not so sure about that as I've said in previous posts since Shanlon first encounter with the Ghost I think she has become hooked for him, and when he was playing hard to get in the latest update well let's just say that will make her want him more as she has probably never been treated like that ever and I think that will just increase her appetite for the Ghost. And besides, we know-how Chandra is I don't think she'd be too impressed with Shanlon.
Shanlon never had to break a sweat nor she had to ever ask for sex. She's famous and her body is dynamite! She could have sex with anyone she ever wanted... being left unfucked, she will chase the ghost's pole and she will do anything to impale herself on it. But I don't think she has any interest in Chandra... however her rivalry with Victoria, as shown during the party might play a role.
Casus belli.... MC will die by snu snu

K18

Apr 19, 2018
It is strange considering the amount of screen time she has. Makes me wonder if she is going to have a similar destiny to another character in Depraved Awakening...:oops::unsure:
Clearly you mean Christina ;). Where Chandra will write a successful book about the MC (or be a successful nightclub owner) and continue her relationship & escapades with MC.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
I've been thinking about Gloria's powers and it occurred to me that she may be even more powerful than we and she thinks
True dat ... as of yet she has some big ass unexploited potential and is the only one that can deal with the Redmoon. The MC seem pissed at her for Ellen's fall but let's be honest here, she saved him and Henry from certain death.

That motherfucker knocked out fucking Gibson like an adult bitch-slapping some kid so our MC would've gotten his ass handed to him ... again.I don't think Ellen died they'll most probably exchange her for Gloria in case MC and his crew CAN defeat the Redmoon. But maybe Vicky plays it naughty for her favorite agent and screws over queen bitch Meredith for some more "stress relief" sessions ??;):sneaky:

Gotta love the "when the fuck is the next update" and "what the fuck happens next" Philly's COBD let's u with at the end of each chapter ... well done !

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
Not just Chandra that's not there :unsure: kind of strange not even the wife is there I think it's down to them being in some kind of a lesser role even though Ellen is there.
maybe that means there'll be 4 limited LIs? i dunno why but I got a bad feeling about what'll happen to "information absent"girls like wife and Chandra... :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0 and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
maybe that means there'll be 4 limited LIs? i dunno why but I got a bad feeling about what'll happen to "information absent"girls like wife and Chandra... :cry:
It's looking likely at this point which would be a big shame especially with Chandra she is a big fan favourite the other options are just as good but I'd love to have something with Chandra and not reduced to something as just a background character that we cannot pursue.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
It's looking likely at this point which would be a big shame especially with Chandra she is a big fan favourite the other options are just as good but I'd love to have something with Chandra and not reduced to something as just a background character that we cannot pursue.
I would also like if she had a more meaningful role, complete with a spot on the love and lust points score as well. But even if she isn't considered one of the main LIs at this point, she still has a fair amount of content already. And speaking of Chandra...
Chandra Christmas Time.gif

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Plot twist: Chandra is actually working with her mother and will eventually backstab Jake. Hence why she is not a love interest. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Plot twist: Chandra is actually working with her mother and will eventually backstab Jake. Hence why she is not a love interest. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
It would be more believable if she wasn't working with her mother, but working for her mother, behind her back. I think Meredith genuinely cares about her daughter, and wouldn't approve of her living a life of debauchery, and risking her life, so she could betray MC. On the other hand, it's possible that Chandra could betray MC on her own volition, as an ulterior motive, thus subjecting herself to all those "trials"so she could achieve her own objective: helping her mother without her knowledge.

I think it's unlikely, because it looks like Chandra acts like that towards her mother just out of spite. But still, I suppose it could be just an act and she could be behaving like that because she would know her mother would never allow her to help any other way. Now, this could be a good plot twist, imho. :LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think it's unlikely, because it looks like Chandra acts like that towards her mother just out of spite.
I'd imagine she does it due to perhaps lack of attention from her Mother she has probably been so busy with her work for most of Chandra life and the whole acting out against her Mother is her way of trying to get that attention from her.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
So ... I started playing this today and I noticed some interesting things
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So ... I started playing this today and I noticed some interesting things
Or am i wrong?
Yeah, even the club is called Tech Noir a nice Terminator 1 easter egg :p

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes