salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
salieri101 You have a mod because EP2_party_vic is not how I name variables, so that is not mine. I suggest a fresh install.
This. I'm sure its that walkthrough mod....which I still dont understand its need. Haha
Yea i had both Scrappy's Walkthrough+cheat mod
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v0-5-scrappy.30754/
and 0x52's cheat mod
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-cheatmod-universal.30779/
I' installed them into the game folder the way 0x52 said to do it, then i had that problem i wrote about, then i removed the mods along with the game and reinstalled the game, and only added 0x52's mod, and it came out that Scrappy's walkthrough+cheat mod was fucking things up so i now only use 0x52's mod that doesn't seem to make any problems as of yet, and i was able to continue from the point i had that shizzle coming up.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
ch6doc60.jpg

Unlocked
Dev Update #26
Okay, so this is the first of my dev updates that I will post after a week of progress. Probably not the best week to start due to the holidays, because progress obviously won't be as fast. But, here goes nothing.
We now have 132 renders, the scene I am doing now is pretty big but i expect to be done tonight or tomorrow morning. Along with that I have setup a lot more animations and managed to get a few rendered out in the couple days I was able to work this week. So, currently 10 animations are rendered and complete. Then I have 5 more that are setup but just need to slot the time in for them to render, so those will go one a night over the next week.
I also plan to get heavy into writing for the next few days before real life work interferes, that way I can knock out a lot of the heavy lifting while still on break.
For next month I will post the image catalog which has many renders that never made it to game. If you remember, there were a couple scenes I completely revamped, so you can see what I threw on the cutting room floor. I am currently undecided on the custom renders for next month but expect that mid next month. I will also most likely be doing a poll for an animation. As for those, I will mention those tend to be hard for me since I throw in so much stuff theres not be much left for a poll :p
For one week that seemed pretty good :)
Okay guys, make sure you enjoy new years, and as always stay awesome!
Philly

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Yea i had both Scrappy's Walkthrough+cheat mod
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v0-5-scrappy.30754/
and 0x52's cheat mod
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-cheatmod-universal.30779/
I' installed them into the game folder the way 0x52 said to do it, then i had that problem i wrote about, then i removed the mods along with the game and reinstalled the game, and only added 0x52's mod, and it came out that Scrappy's walkthrough+cheat mod was fucking things up so i now only use 0x52's mod that doesn't seem to make any problems as of yet, and i was able to continue from the point i had that shizzle coming up.
Or......just dont use mods. You shouldn't need them.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Hi, could soeone tell me what the heck the hint system is? The tutorial showed up once when I started the game and thats it. Im trying to find help ingame and there is no mention of it. Am I suppose to click somewhere on the screen to get a hint?

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Hi, could soeone tell me what the heck the hint system is? The tutorial showed up once when I started the game and thats it. Im trying to find help ingame and there is no mention of it. Am I suppose to click somewhere on the screen to get a hint?
I suppose you are speaking about the hidden pics, yes when the game tell you there is a secret you should click on an object that lights up when you find it with the mouse on the screen that unlock some special render as reward, be careful, you have only a few seconds to do it.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
I suppose you are speaking about the hidden pics, yes when the game tell you there is a secret you should click on an object that lights up when you find it with the mouse on the screen that unlock some special render as reward, be careful, you have only a few seconds to do it.
Thanks, that what I wanted to know.

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
Guys, a help here please.
I've been trying to play this game for some time, but whenever I open it I lose interest right then.
The scenes are absurdly well made, this is far from a subject of debate. But, the story and the characters don't captivate me.
I didn't spend much time after that part in the mortuary with the doctor. Do things get better?
BLASPHEMY. Jokes aside, if you dont like this kind of cyberpunk word then this is not the game for you. All characters have an unique personality. The part with doctor came after some big and well written scenes, i assume as one person said this is not the game for you.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
For example?
A majority/all of them....none of which seem to be your taste. LOL Not sure why you are riding this one out. Melody just had its final release. Go check it out...go for the harem Pulitzer or full monte Melody corruption story. Check out a rock concert or music scene that belongs in a prescription drug feel good commercial.

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
For example?
What is a good scene for me may not be good for you so i'll not give an example. Play the game if you think is worth the time or dont play it. There is nothing we can say here that can make you enjoy the game if you dont like it.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
A majority/all of them....none of which seem to be your taste. LOL Not sure why you are riding this one out. Melody just had its final release. Go check it out...go for the harem Pulitzer or full monte Melody corruption story. Check out a rock concert or music scene that belongs in a prescription drug feel good commercial.
I appreciate your previous comments, but don't come up with that attitude on me.
I don't understand is why you bring up other games in this discussion. At first it was obvious that I was drawing conclusions from my tastes, just for the games at sig. But now, it's not enough for so many times that I've made it clear that these games have nothing to do with each other and that's not my point.
After all, I will clarify for you what was supposed to be obvious. This is one of the highest rated games on the site, so obviously it has something. This something I lack, so I came for opinions. To know if anything improved after what I had already seen for myself. When someone said there was something good, I want to know her opinion on it. Pleased?

But apparently the baby yoda won't give it, so I don't understand why he answered me in the first place.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I appreciate your previous comments, but don't come up with that attitude on me.
I don't understand is why you bring up other games in this discussion. At first it was obvious that I was drawing conclusions from my tastes, just for the games at sig. But now, it's not enough for so many times that I've made it clear that these games have nothing to do with each other and that's not my point.
After all, I will clarify for you what was supposed to be obvious. This is one of the highest rated games on the site, so obviously it has something. This something I lack, so I came for opinions. To know if anything improved after what I had already seen for myself. When someone said there was something good, I want to know her opinion on it. Pleased?

But apparently the baby yoda won't give it, so I don't understand why he answered me in the first place.
Only frame of reference I have with your tastes and what you like...and maybe why you don't like CoBD is in your signature. I'm assuming you would only put games you like or feel don't lack in the story department there....so...that's why.

Pleased? Indifferent personally.

I'm assuming all of the games in your signature have better stories and "don't lack" correct (in your opinion)?

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018

So if was not clear before i'll make it clear now. This is one of the best games in this site. The renders are amazing which helps but the best thing in this game is the story and the atmosphere.
I did not say a word about the games that you have played, just pointed about general taste for sci-fi, cyberpunk present in this game which seemed not to be your liking. I have also said that each character have a unique personality which make almost all of then really interesting (i dont like 2 character but is more a personal issue).
There is my answer and i hope for you to understand. If not whatever.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
For example?
The opening scene for instance. The first few minutes of the game are worth more than most other complete games out there.
Really, it's ok if you don't like the theme or even if the girls are not to your taste. But questioning CoBD's story when it's precisely one of its strengths in a scene dominated by mediocre incest games seems absurd.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Pretty sure it's the hints themselves that only stick around for a few seconds.
The part of the scene that unlocks the special render stays there until you switch scenes or move on.

4.80 star(s) 397 Votes