Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Only frame of reference I have with your tastes and what you like...
So if was not clear before i'll make it clear now. This is one of the best games in this site....
To know what I like, we should book a coffee and spend a few weeks together :KEK: It's easier to say what you think of the game in question.
It's kind of what you do in this forum, right. We talk about the game in question. For good, for bad or neutral. And there is nothing wrong with that. At least it shouldn't have.
I love the Cyberpuk style. I've read some books, I've played some table RPGs, some games too.
With that out of the way... By the gods, that's enough.

What I say when I don't see depth in the characters, that's why:
Girl A: "I'm a rich, rude girl who wants to have sex" = sex.
Girl B: "I try to get you jobs, I'll make you accept this one" = sex.
Girl C: "I'm going to offer you a lower payment than you want, but in return I give you that" = sex.
If you want to know more about them, just go to the "contacts" tab. End.

So far they have no depth, and what I wanted to know is if that changes. Know more about them, develop a relationship, whatever it is. The closest I saw to that was with his wife.
Or if it's just that and what matters is good scenes and a different story. If THIS second option is the case, then I really have no interest right now.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
Girl C: "I'm going to offer you a lower payment than you want, but in return I give you that" = sex.
They have a story behind all that, in my opinion it is a God damn story for the main girls developed so far. Try play the game with multiple choices to see more dialogues.

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
Or......just dont use mods. You shouldn't need them.
Well i'm "in the clear" now with mods and i only use 1 as i wrote in my last post, and i only use it cuz i dont see any other way to keep track of score points and lust points in the game without it...maybe im wrong and there is a way which i didnt see or didnt't discover yet but im not sure about that...anyway im at around the point in the game now when the MC "visits" Meredith's place after sneaking into Victoria's so i must say i had quite an advance in the game since my last post :)

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Well i'm "in the clear" now with mods and i only use 1 as i wrote in my last post, and i only use it cuz i dont see any other way to keep track of score points and lust points in the game without it...maybe im wrong and there is a way which i didnt see or didnt't discover yet but im not sure about that...anyway im at around the point in the game now when the MC "visits" Meredith's place after sneaking into Victoria's so i must say i had quite an advance in the game since my last post :)
Score points and lust points show in the character menu....but there are WAY more variables in the game than those points. It's a true VN...decisions, even ones that dont alter points at all, cause different paths and dialogues.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
:FacePalm: I really can't grasp how anyone could describe this game as anything less than great. I understand someone finding a couple things here and there that they don't like about it. For example, there's a guy in a discord server that said this game is "too dark" and had "too much neon shit"... Yeah, stupid, I know. Despite those bizarre grievances he still thinks the game is pretty damn good. But this is the first time I've ever seen anyone suggest the story isn't captivating and the characters lack depth o_O That's lunacy. Everyone I've talked to has had nothing but positive things to say about both the story and characters.

This is only my opinion,.. This is without question the best adult visual novel in production (best completed game is Depraved Awakening). Now that doesn't mean a whole lot coming from me because I don't play anywhere near as many games as a lot of guys on this site. Although, I know one guy who does play a lot... Mormont. And I'm pretty sure he considers this game to be either the best or at the very least top 3.

I think the following clip best describes City of Broken Dreamers, Depraved Awakening, and Philly as a VN developer :sneaky:

View attachment SimplyTheBest.mp4

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Although, I know one guy who does play a lot... @Mormont. And I'm pretty sure he considers this game to be either the best or at the very least top 3.
Oh without a doubt even if it was to ever have an off day it will always rise back to the top of that list :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
:FacePalm: I really can't grasp how anyone could describe this game as anything less than great. I understand someone finding a couple things here and there that they don't like about it. For example, there's a guy in a discord server that said this game is "too dark" and had "too much neon shit"... Yeah, stupid, I know. Despite those bizarre grievances he still thinks the game is pretty damn good. But this is the first time I've ever seen anyone suggest the story isn't captivating and the characters lack depth o_O That's lunacy. Everyone I've talked to has had nothing but positive things to say about both the story and characters.

This is only my opinion,.. This is without question the best adult visual novel in production (best completed game is Depraved Awakening). Now that doesn't mean a whole lot coming from me because I don't play anywhere near as many games as a lot of guys on this site. Although, I know one guy who does play a lot... Mormont. And I'm pretty sure he considers this game to be either the best or at the very least top 3.

I think the following clip best describes City of Broken Dreamers, Depraved Awakening, and Philly as a VN developer :sneaky:

View attachment 500163
I know a guy not happy with the Kleo development that still thinks it's one of the best games ever made. Me and others complain about the insufficient amount of Katie content, yet we still love this game

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I know a guy not happy with the Kleo development that still thinks it's one of the best games ever made. Me and others complain about the insufficient amount of Katie content, yet we still love this game
I think I know the guy you are talking about that isn't happy with the **** stuff :sneaky: What's wrong with a bit of sword fighting content, huh? That guy's an asshole. He probably hasn't even played PQ either :FacePalm:;)
edit: removed foul language

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
To know what I like, we should book a coffee and spend a few weeks together :KEK: It's easier to say what you think of the game in question.
It's kind of what you do in this forum, right. We talk about the game in question. For good, for bad or neutral. And there is nothing wrong with that. At least it shouldn't have.
I love the Cyberpuk style. I've read some books, I've played some table RPGs, some games too.
With that out of the way... By the gods, that's enough.

So far they have no depth, and what I wanted to know is if that changes. Know more about them, develop a relationship, whatever it is. The closest I saw to that was with his wife.
Or if it's just that and what matters is good scenes and a different story. If THIS second option is the case, then I really have no interest right now.
source.gif
You did the same before in another thread...:sneaky:

0.6 will have a MASSIVE amount of Katie......
She deserves. So far she is the one with the least amount of content between the love interests.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Played CoBD 0.5 on my iPad and iPhone, worked flawlessly. It's so weird no one is interested in iOS builds. Anyway, time to wrap up this year and step into 2020 - the year when we may see the version 1.0

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I think I know the guy you are talking about that isn't happy with the Kleo stuff :sneaky: What's wrong with a bit of sword fighting content, huh? That guy's an asshole. He probably hasn't even played PQ either :FacePalm:;)
Did somebody say "Kleo?"

• Haha
Reactions: MadMac-88

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If anything happens to Ellen, given the chance, i am so blaming Gloria.:whistle:

• Sad
Reactions: LP83
4.80 star(s) 398 Votes