-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
I have to say the best story so far from all the adult picture games Ive played. Its the only one where Im actually interested in the story to move on, besides the sex.

The main issue I find with the game is majority of the women have okay faces and they have too big of honkers. As if I kid sees the boob size in a video game and cranks it to a 9 or a 10 (not 11 or 12 like many other games). The screen of Sonja posted near the top of the page is the perfect boob size for me. Even a bit smaller is fine.

Dogrules23

Nov 14, 2019
I just started playing and the "clue" things confuse me. I hover over them and nothing happens at all. Should something be happening?

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
I just started playing and the "clue" things confuse me. I hover over them and nothing happens at all. Should something be happening?
If you are talking about 'possible clue' in some particular scenes,it will just unlock a secret photo that you can find out in the Photo Gallery.Try to move your cursor around that scene when you get the notification but do not click.When the cursor is over something glowing in the scene,click on it and you will unlock the secret photo.It has nothing to do with the story in general so don't worry about any story changes.But if you are interested to see some 'different' photos of the female characters,then it's worth it.

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
When i downloaded this update pasted saves in android.. I lost all the galary scenes and galary photos(hidden clues). How to get it back.. Can anyone save solution please.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
ch6vic4.jpg

Unlocked
Dev Update #27
I hope you guys all enjoyed the holidays. Now we all have to go back to our usual programming.
As for this dev update, it will be short but keep you guys in the loop. We are now at 199 renders. I know, it should be 200! Well fine! It will be in about 20 minutes after this next render.
Render count wasn't huge this week about 60 or 70, but on the animation front it is now up to 17 complete and still have a few others primed and ready to be rendered off.
Then on the script front I have decent progress on that front as well, with 2 scenes done and should have a 3rd done tomorrow. I always find those get faster and faster as I get in the groove.
I'll be putting out some previews and other fun stuff over the next couple weeks so keep and eye out :)
As always, stay awesome guys!

Philly

4.80 star(s) 400 Votes