BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
Played CoBD 0.5 on my iPad and iPhone, worked flawlessly. It's so weird no one is interested in iOS builds. Anyway, time to wrap up this year and step into 2020 - the year when we may see the version 1.0
iOS is a little tricker to work, thats why there is no versions for it

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
iOS is a little tricker to work, thats why there is no versions for it
You can install any IPA with jailbreak and even without jb 3rd party apps like ios ninja work. There must be a way to make it run without jailbreak and the only issue is that you need to reset the provisioning profile after 2 weeks. It requires only 5 minutes to build the ipa if you have a mac with renpy sdk and xcode installed. Renpy for iOS works flawlessly, only renpy for web sucks, chrome uses 6GB ram when you play COBD in the browser lol.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Sadly 6 days. But yes, renpy works great on ios, even without jailbreak and it is easy to compile.
With JB you can install IPA's made by anyone not only your builds and they never expire, like on Androids. Anyways I had a lot of fun playing this game on my iPad, it's better than on a laptop.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
That was devastating I don't think I could take another hit like that, funnily enough, I never quite had that reaction with Ellen think I was more surprised.
My reaction to Stella
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My reaction to Ellen

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My reaction to Stella
My reaction to Ellen
:LOL: And on a serious note, I still think it's far from over with Ellen she will have some kind of role to play still not sure what that will be but I think that's probably why I didn't react as much.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Maybe Ellen is also a tranny, just look at her muscles. ;):D
I think you may be referring to Sonja
And if you did mean Ellen, well, she has done a damn good job of hiding it. She must have something like...

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
I think you may be referring to Sonja
And if you did mean Ellen, well, she has done a damn good job of hiding it. She must have something like...
yeah my bad. You're right, I meant Sonja. I knew it was one of the two we left "unconscious" in the last update.

4.80 star(s) 400 Votes