Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope there is a choice in the future to completely and utterly fall for Victoria
As far as Victoria goes...

She's one of the main love interests but she isn't a bad guy, she's being played by Meredith and will likely switch sides soon.

If this follows the same way Depraved Awakening went there isn't really a bad path. Choices mainly affect who you will end up with and what route you take getting there. If he did 2 different routes for good and bad updates would be really short and complaints would flood in.

Chances of ever banging Meredith are incredibly slim considering MC hates her.

Reactions: Mark17

Naruu

Feb 11, 2018

She's one of the main love interests but she isn't a bad guy, she's being played by Meredith and will likely switch sides soon.

If this follows the same way Depraved Awakening went there isn't really a bad path. Choices mainly affect who you will end up with and what route you take getting there. If he did 2 different routes for good and bad updates would be really short and complaints would flood in.

It could be a choice at the end of the game...
And even if not, a man can dream

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
The whole Ellen arc just goes to show, in a PhillyGames PhillyGame, you avoid anal, you get blowed up.

That was just awesome, lads. A pu-pu platter of goodies.

Now, it's about time for the entire story to pivot so we can learn all about Shanlon's origin story along with her hopes and dreams for our future together. How many children would Shanlon prefer? Does Shanlon believe she could get the better of Victoria in a knife fight? If I took Shanlon to Home Depot, bought a 2x4 and told her I was going to beat her with it until the neighbors call the police, how long would it take her to pass out from hyperventilation on the ride home?

I feel this would be the most important segment of the game.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

There is a bewitched path, where she's kept oblivious to the wider picture, I could see MC going rogue on this path.
That one is easy:

MC: Fuck you!
Meredith: Make me!
MC: ====D
Meredith: !!!

Reactions: Nulldev

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn Gloria you dumbass, did no one teach you not to drop a AOE attack in the middle of your party? :FacePalm:
Well at least they are all alive for now, including Henry, so there may be a change to rescue Ellen from damn Victoria and her pervy boss Meredith. Bet they will try to use Ellen as a hostage to force a exchange for Gloria.

So the redmoon is pretty much a augment who decided to also use a high tech armored suit? Jake is going to need a better gun, maybe it is time to take Stella back? :p:p

Anyway this makes me wonder if Meredith was actually talking to the redmoon soldier in the begining of the chapter.:unsure:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
This was a really good update and all game is awesome!
For me the best girls: 1. Victoria( simply the much beauty women in the game for me),2.Gloria (thanks for this update she will be true beauty with red/purple or pink hair,3.Shanlon (beacause she is a sick bitch but i like it :D:p ),4.Ellen and Channon and 5.Katie (at now for me she is too modest)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

easports1200

Jul 22, 2018
I am a bit confused. My game just ends at the same point as chapter 4. I definitely have v0.5 as I see the files. Is this update a retcon of something previous? I did a fresh save and couldn't find the new content. I'll try re downloading maybe.
Always extract the game to a new folder,DO NOT COVER THE OLD ONE!

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Anyone know Philly Games' release schedule?

I tried DA but wasnt really my type. The whole drug up and fuck up plot just well, lets just keep it simple and say not my cupa tea.
This however. At first i was like "really cyberpunk style with robots, augments and god damn synths" and then Ellen showed up and i was like "God damn". Although her attitude kind pissed me off cause i was like OMFG how the hell am i gonna get a piece of that, and the i got FUTA'd :eek: cause i tried to be nice and not sound like an ass trying to get some asian ass so i reloaded my save and looked for a walkthrough. Got a nice screenshot of Ellen, just need to get one of Katie though:unsure:. My most hateful character fucking bloody Shanlon. :sick: I dislike women with huge breasts but i dislike women like her even more. Even Meredith is minor in comparison.
Vic well as i said i dislike huge breasts, but she kinda made me dislike her with her manipulative attitude although i saw that she not evil. Idiotic for following orders blindly but not evil. And her attitude was more android sex bot like than anything else

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I am a bit confused. My game just ends at the same point as chapter 4. I definitely have v0.5 as I see the files. Is this update a retcon of something previous? I did a fresh save and couldn't find the new content. I'll try re downloading maybe.
Yeah dont move your 0.5 to your 0.4 file keep them separate, check if your saves are still there and working, seen a few with my games that some of the saves are corrupted with new versions of the game. And than if all is fine just delete the old version and keeping the new.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The whole Ellen arc just goes to show, in a PhillyGames PhillyGame, you avoid anal, you get blowed up.

That was just awesome, lads. A pu-pu platter of goodies.

Now, it's about time for the entire story to pivot so we can learn all about Shanlon's origin story along with her hopes and dreams for our future together. How many children would Shanlon prefer? Does Shanlon believe she could get the better of Victoria in a knife fight? If I took Shanlon to Home Depot, bought a 2x4 and told her I was going to beat her with it until the neighbors call the police, how long would it take her to pass out from hyperventilation on the ride home?

I feel this would be the most important segment of the game.
I don't think Shanlon would be able to restrain herself till you get into the car....
Damn Gloria you dumbass, did no one teach you not to drop a AOE attack in the middle of your party? :FacePalm:
Well at least they are all alive for now, including Henry, so there may be a change to rescue Ellen from damn Victoria and her pervy boss Meredith. Bet they will try to use Ellen as a hostage to force a exchange for Gloria.

So the redmoon is pretty much a augment who decided to also use a high tech armored suit? Jake is going to need a better gun, maybe it is time to take Stella back? :p:p

Anyway this makes me wonder if Meredith was actually talking to the redmoon soldier in the begining of the chapter.:unsure:
That's the point, no one ever taught her anything since no one knows how her powaaaaa works and she was always soloing.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
We need a Henry prequel, with him fucking anything that breathed (including Gloria's mom :BootyTime:) before everything went south and Tokyo became the new Hiroshima.
He might even fuck a younger Meredith, why not?
I don't see Henry as a horn dog (Unlike my MC that fucks everything that moves). His relationship with Gloria for me is extra special. Did you see how Crazy Gloria went when she though he was going to die? He would obviously do anything for her. Contrast Gloria's reaction to potentially losing Henry, to the MC's reaction in losing Ellen.

Right now, if Gloria were to chose between MC and Henry, she would chose Henry 10 times out of 10 (Even though it seems to sugest that she is starting to have sexual thoughts about the MC)

It's not going to happen, but in my romantic heart, I would not be disappointed if they start having a romantic relationship. That would be the sweetest thing ever. :love:

Reactions: Ragnar

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's not going to happen, but in my romantic heart, I would not be disappointed if they start having a romantic relationship. That would be the sweetest thing ever. :love:
If you are talking about Henry and Gloria there I completely agree. I would love to see those 2 get together, I think they would make a great couple.

Anyone know Philly Games' release schedule?
He doesn't really have a schedule.

He has a full time job as well as this on top of all the other things he does while render farming, it's released when it's ready. Could be a month or it could be 3 months.

He doesn't go silent though but he is insanely busy.

There is a bewitched path, where she's kept oblivious to the wider picture, I could see MC going rogue on this path.
Maybe if there was a spin off or he adds a route at the end but I think it would be too much work to do 2 completely different routes. It's already a lot of work what he does, updates would be really short if he split the paths or it would take 5+ months for 1 update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: M.Sato and Alfius
4.80 star(s) 396 Votes