Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
The previous update had 900 images and 40 animations. How is that about my choices?
All I wanna say is people reacting with facepalms are pretty pathetic. I'm not criticizing the game, I love the goddamn game. I'm a patron. I simply asked why is this update smaller than the last. Jesus Christ..
You literally have your patreon linked and you're gunna lie about who you give money to.
1576276362400.png

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Damn that ending had me on the edge of my seat I hope that's not the end of Ellen I hope that Gloria never finds out about what actually happened she has been through enough and I think that would just break the poor girl:( enjoyed the Chandra scene was nice to see some more of Abby as well hope for more of those two in future updates. I liked the short Shanlon scene we had as well when she called us the MC playing hard to get with her you just know it's going to driver her crazy and ask for some more :p
You know it.... Shanlon will do anything in her power to get a good pounding from the MC

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Same here i helped Chandra with her friend Abby at the club yet still the erotic scene did not trigger... as soon as i knocked on a window (yeah i did not let her take those greenish cube drugs) and seen how Chandra reacted i knew something was off here, she acted like i never helped her. I just assumed this was a bug so i'll just wait for a guide to make sure i guess or a word from the dev.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not saying it makes sense logically, but that's the way it's coded in the script.

login2me2

Sep 8, 2018
Man, what a chapter. Things are really starting to heat up. I really thought Ellen was gone for a moment there.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
5 minute play... and only 2 scenes :( and no heels :(
5 minute play
Even if you didn't actually read anything, I can't image anyone could CTRL-key all the events in this chapter in less than 5 minutes, so maybe check your download? Or your saves? There are multiple paths, and each has new content.

and only 2 scenes :(
There are more than two scenes. Which version are you playing?

and no heels :(
What are these, then?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naruu

Feb 11, 2018
Love the game, love the update, but I have to say, it felt kinda short to me.
Maybe it is because updates 3 and 4 felt so massive.

I hope there is a choice in the future to completely and utterly fall for Victoria (and by extention Meredith) and betray the good guys.
I always like to play these games taking the two most opposing paths I can take, so if Victoria happened to convert it may be disappointing for my "bad" playthrough.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, there is a bit of a father daughter relationship, but he would do anything for her, and it seems that he is the only person that she trusts completely. To be honest, not that I don't like the MC, but I actually like Henry more as a character.

I would not have minded if we played him as the MC.

The current MC is awesome though, so not complaining.
We need a Henry prequel, with him fucking anything that breathed (including Gloria's mom :BootyTime:) before everything went south and Tokyo became the new Hiroshima.
He might even fuck a younger Meredith, why not?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope there is a choice in the future to completely and utterly fall for Victoria
As far as Victoria goes...

She's one of the main love interests but she isn't a bad guy, she's being played by Meredith and will likely switch sides soon.

If this follows the same way Depraved Awakening went there isn't really a bad path. Choices mainly affect who you will end up with and what route you take getting there. If he did 2 different routes for good and bad updates would be really short and complaints would flood in.

Chances of ever banging Meredith are incredibly slim considering MC hates her.

Reactions: Mark17
4.80 star(s) 400 Votes