exlol

Jan 13, 2019
Anyway Jake really need Stella back, conventional fireweapons do nothing against this person's armored suit. Lacking that maybe a laser/plasma/rail gun. :LOL:
To be fair I don't see MC killing Redmoon. I can see Henry sacrificing his life to destroy Redmoon and protecting Gloria

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I'm going the opposite way and cheering for Redmoon! :p

As a bit of a Japanophile (even went out of my way to spend a semester of college there), I am a bit lot miffed that in this timeline Japan is pile of radioactive ash. :(

I believe Redmoon is on his own side. At the end of the day, Ghost, Henry and him were all pawns in the war. Regardless of what he said about not wanting vengeance to Victoria, when the time comes, I'm looking/rooting for him to turn around and wreak major wreckage on the corporations like Meredith's that profited from the war.

Vengence.gif
:mad::LOL:

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
To be fair I don't see MC killing Redmoon. I can see Henry sacrificing his life to destroy Redmoon and protecting Gloria
That Redmoon isn't the ACTUAL enemy. He's just a pawn in a game doing the same shit our MC does tho he claims he "goes along with their farce" for his own benefit. That's bullshit right there. Dude judges Henry, Victoria and the MC for what they do while he does the same. Talk shit about others, it don't matter if u do that same shit, according to his logic.:unsure:

He actually tries to look after some homeless kids so he plays Meredith's lapdog for the money. In our MC's case that's his job ... but he changes his priorities once he sees what Gloria's capable of. He understood that she won't ever be "cured" of her powers, her only option is to learn how to control them. The Redmoon wants payback for what the Augments and the American government did to his country by working for the same people who financed and successfully dev the Augment program ?? Da fuq kinda logic is that Redmoon-chan ??o_O

Nahh, I don't think Philly will kill the Redmoon. Don't know about Henry but Gloria would go full Dark Phoenix on the Redmoon's ass and dude's just trying to help some kids have a better future. Maybe Meredith gets killed in the process, Victoria is another option (on the spellbound path) or we will have a new antagonist (Meredith's boss ??) popping up and take that sweet ass whoopin' for the sake of justice while our MC ends up living the dream with his harem full of sexy babes.:cool:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I believe Redmoon is on his own side. At the end of the day, Ghost, Henry and him were all pawns in the war.
That Redmoon isn't the ACTUAL enemy. He's just a pawn in a game doing the same shit our MC does tho he claims he "goes along with their farce" for his own benefit.
I believe that's all it is for these guys just pawns to the higher up's it's always the case in life although some figure that out before it's too late for them could you imagine if Redmoon turned against them with Henry the MC and Gloria all out there I'd hate to think what they'd bring in next.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Redmoon is a survivor from the japanese war, so he probably wants revenge against augments like Henry who fought in that war against Redmoon cyborgs and destroyed Japan.
One thing that would be nice to see is someone from Vostok, they're the other big player with Banyard Industries, but so far we haven't seen anyone important from their organization to put a face on our enemy.

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
I believe that's all it is for these guys just pawns to the higher up's it's always the case in life although some figure that out before it's too late for them could you imagine if Redmoon turned against them with Henry the MC and Gloria all out there I'd hate to think what they'd bring in next.
It would be pretty interesting to see what the next step is after the redmoon. So far they have worked through some slowly escalating options to get a hold of Gloria. If the redmoon decides to give up on the hunt for Gloria, perhaps because she ends up reminding him of some of the kids he is looking out for and he thinks better of it like the MC, I could see Meredith going for a "nuclear" option. Fairly intrigued to know what the worst option these corporations have available for this situation would be.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Redmoon is a survivor of the japanese war, so he probably wants revenge against augments like Henry who fought in that war against Redmoon cyborgs and destroyed Japan.
One thing that would be nice to see is someone from Vostok, they're the other big player with Banyard Industries, but so far we haven't seen anyone important from their organization to put a face on our enemy.
Revenge (closure, as he tells Victoria) is Redmoon main driveforce. Intriguing point is that this closure is related to augments but that didn't prevent him from talking to Meredith and working for Baynard which is the company who created them.
Sonja and Tex are Vostok hirings, not sure we will see a big shot from Vostok which is a Russian-based company that can't legally work in armament (which is why everyone wants Gloria)

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
And dies from a brain bleeding.

Correct me if i am wrong, but didn't they said that her convulsions are getting worse over time?
Yes, Gloria & Henry both say the blackouts are getting worse. Though seems to me that's a symptom of her powers getting stronger.

But not to worry, that's why Katie's working with Gloria to get her powers under control.

After which she can pummel Redmoon no probs! (y)

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
I'm going the opposite way and cheering for Redmoon! :p

As a bit of a Japanophile (even went out of my way to spend a semester of college there), I am a bit lot miffed that in this timeline Japan is pile of radioactive ash. :(

I believe Redmoon is on his own side. At the end of the day, Ghost, Henry and him were all pawns in the war. Regardless of what he said about not wanting vengeance to Victoria, when the time comes, I'm looking/rooting for him to turn around and wreak major wreckage on the corporations like Meredith's that profited from the war.

View attachment 698155
:mad::LOL:
Hoping Redmoon survives till the end, I wonder what deal did Meredith and Redmoon make? But I can see him turning against Meredith for his own reasons. He might also just leave Gloria alone and abandon the deal he made with Meredith and go back to the cave.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The Redmoon soldier wants nothing but retribution, and he knows very well who's to be held responsible for the devastation of his country. The main object of his revenge will be Henry, and that's the only reason why he's been cooperating with Banyard: he needs their intel to track Henry down. Bigs will die either directly killed by the Redmoon or weakeaned by the fight, and once that's done the Redmoon will hopefully turn against Meredith & co, sinister people without honour.

Ummm......might be sooner than that.
I've learnt not to trust your hints regarding ETA's and such, no offense :ROFLMAO:.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
The Redmoon soldier wants nothing but retribution, and he knows very well who's to be held responsible for the devastation of his country. The main object of his revenge will be Henry, and that's the only reason why he's been cooperating with Banyard: he needs their intel to track Henry down. Bigs will die either directly killed by the Redmoon or wekeaned by the fight, and once that's done the Redmoon will hopefully turn against other people without honour.

I've learnt not to trust your hints regarding ETA's and such, no offense :ROFLMAO:.
Why's that? Because I didn't wanna commit Philly to before end of the month previously?

I'm a tester.....proofing is done and we've already got a first full pass done....now it is clean up. It's 2:45pm on Friday central time.

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes