Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Why's that? Because I didn't wanna commit Philly to before end of the month previously?

I'm a tester.....proofing is done and we've already got a first full pass done....now it is clean up. It's 2:45pm on Friday central time.
I know you are, and I don't doubt this time it's really happening. But you gotta admit you love playing mind games with us along the way :Kappa:.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The Redmoon soldier wants nothing but retribution, and he knows very well who's to be held responsible for the devastation of his country. The main object of his revenge will be Henry, and that's the only reason why he's been cooperating with Banyard: he needs their intel to track Henry down. Bigs will die either directly killed by the Redmoon or weakeaned by the fight, and once that's done the Redmoon will hopefully turn against Meredith & co, sinister people without honour.

[...]
I agree mostly but i doubt redmoon soldier will turn against Baynard. Even if Henry dies Redmoon still needs to recover Gloria and i get the feeling they don't really look like they care much about anything else other than relieving some war time by going against a Gen.1 augment under the excuse of revenge.

I'm a tester.....proofing is done and we've already got a first full pass done....now it is clean up. It's 2:45pm on Friday central time.
Hype intensifies! :LOL: :LOL:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #50
Holy crap, 50 updates! I feel that timing syncs up pretty well.
Now, for what you are all waiting for. Expect release in a matter of days so fixers and up will get it this month. In the almost three years that I have been doing this, I feel this update is the one I am most proud of. I know the first month or so on this chapter I was a bit slow getting my feet back under me, but these last couple months have been great. I said before that this is the most work I have done on a single chapter, and I hope it shows.
The file size for this update got big, really big. Therefore, I have made an upgrade patch, so if you have a clean install of 0.6 you can update it without downloading the full thing. This has been tested and is working.
Also, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about custom renders this month. I will put out a poll in a couple days. As per usual after a release I will take it easy for a few days, so it will mostly be custom work, some admin type stuff, and outlining chapter 8.
I am super excited to see what you guys think when it lands.
As always stay awesome!
Philly

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
The story and world built in this game is amazingly awesome. Any plans for an SFW release or an fps style release?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The file size for this update got big, really big. Therefore, I have made an upgrade patch, so if you have a clean install of 0.6 you can update it without downloading the full thing. This has been tested and is working.
A few months into full game dev mode and the madman tosses out Renpy update patches? Why am I not surprised.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm curious if we can be bad guy in this or we'll be locked-in being a hero w/ choices w/ consequences?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
A few months into full game dev mode and the madman tosses out Renpy update patches? Why am I not surprised.
its good to give the people who dont want to download 4-5 gig files the option to only download the patch version, the full version download will be there as well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Dev Update #50
Holy crap, 50 updates! I feel that timing syncs up pretty well.
Now, for what you are all waiting for. Expect release in a matter of days so fixers and up will get it this month. In the almost three years that I have been doing this, I feel this update is the one I am most proud of. I know the first month or so on this chapter I was a bit slow getting my feet back under me, but these last couple months have been great. I said before that this is the most work I have done on a single chapter, and I hope it shows.
Also, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about custom renders this month. I will put out a poll in a couple days. As per usual after a release I will take it easy for a few days, so it will mostly be custom work, some admin type stuff, and outlining chapter 8.
I am super excited to see what you guys think when it lands.
As always stay awesome!
Philly
Nice that he was able to make a patch for a clean version of the previous update.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I'm curious if we can be bad guy in this or we'll be locked-in being a hero w/ choices w/ consequences?
You can build depravity points and you can also refuse to help Chandra (I don't believe I could write something like that). The story is then much darker.

Reactions: Stark9999999
4.80 star(s) 393 Votes