Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I keep trying this one. MC jumps all over the place and I can't tell if decisions ever matter. The renders are nice. But I get bored every time, and never even bother to finish. I liked the dev's previous game, but this one misses for me.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I keep trying this one. MC jumps all over the place and I can't tell if decisions ever matter. The renders are nice. But I get bored every time, and never even bother to finish. I liked the dev's previous game, but this one misses for me.
Decisions matter as far as the scenes with the girls go, but the story is basically linear.

Some games are character driven, the story changes as the characters develop. They may have more branches to accommodate the more fluid story. Like Eva Kiss' games.

Some games are driven more by an overarching plot. the characters are just along for the ride. Most of the branching are just little offshoots of the main plot. Like this game is.

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 12.58.28 AM.png
I'm unable to pull this scene, even with the walkthrough mod. Anybody know the requirements?

Derik443

Aug 13, 2019
Great update. One of the best so far. Great thing that victoria scenes come in pairs and you have to play more than once to get them. Keep up the great work dev Phil. You be making quarantine feel less boring ^-^

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I always call this game Boulevard of Broken Dreamers, i dont know why?
Well, cities do have boulevards. I sometimes walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes, but it's only me, and I walk alone. Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me. Then I see a giant projection of a big boob android stripper, and go that way. Ah ah ah ah ah. Ah ah ah ah ah

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
The game is absolutely perfect. The graphics are awesome, girls are hot, the main hero is not another 12-year-old-slim-as-f*ck boy. And the story is fine. Sex scenes for any mentally health person may desire. 5 stars, no sh*t.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Awesome update and great work as always,i never disappointing!
I don't know wich one's i like better... The shy and innocent Kate or the red demon Victoria... :cool: ;)
But this episode end was... hmmm... i don't have pation to waiting what will happening with Gloria and others! :D

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It looks like saves between compressed versions don't work :(

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
the intro text feels like they copypasted cyberpunk 2077
How can one copy what is not and is not known when it will be?:unsure: Maybe the Cyberpunk 2077 is created based on the City of Broken Dreamers? And it seems: the Poles are very far from the graphic level of PhillyGames!(y)
The exit of the Cyberpunk 2077 is again delayed. ;)

Reactions: UncleVT
4.80 star(s) 396 Votes