chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter2/ch2before.rpy", line 74, in <module>
NameError: name 'EP2_party_vic' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chapter2/ch2before.rpyc", line 74, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1832, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/chapter2/ch2before.rpy", line 74, in <module>
NameError: name 'EP2_party_vic' is not defined
did you download patch only? are you using walkthrough mod(out dated).Do like I did download full game from Mega,I didn't have any issue

Dessous

Oct 29, 2018
Can somebody help me? I sneaked into Victoria's apartments, had sex with her in there and her score is 5, but I can't get her scene in chapter 7. What did I miss? I don't use any mods
Upd. Ok, I get it, there is mistake in walkthrough, bug shouldn't be disabled

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2020
can someone help me i just re downloaded the game and implemented the scrappy mod and I got this error message.

Nov 25, 2017
does anybody know the console code to trigger the victoria scene in chapter 7? i extracted chapter 7 but could not find the variables.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
God this games good.... About all I can say now....Cause I'm gonna be up all night wishing there were more to see now!!!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can count on one hand how many times i've had a top girl only for it to change making me go back and do it all again for their points.

I was all for Ellen when this started. I was all for Ellen as the updates came in.

Somewhere along the way Katie managed to sneak up on me and radiated pure adorableness.

So I had to go back to the start and do it all for the Katie.

She's no Stella but she will do until I get Sonja out of the way so I can be reunited with my love.

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Nice update. Best renders in the scene! Too bad it's so short, but I guess it takes time to put out stuff of this quality. Thanks

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Nice update. Best renders in the scene! Too bad it's so short, but I guess it takes time to put out stuff of this quality. Thanks
Short? Wide on content paths maybe.....but if you even read this chapter it takes well north of a hour for one path.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I keep trying this one. MC jumps all over the place and I can't tell if decisions ever matter. The renders are nice. But I get bored every time, and never even bother to finish. I liked the dev's previous game, but this one misses for me.

Reactions: PeraDrnda
4.80 star(s) 397 Votes