Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Everyone is an expert. Until they are not.

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
At this point I think most are just hopeful that COBD releases before next Friday. Never mind drowning - being forced to choose between COBD and BADIK on Friday the 13th is the type of thing that may lead some to grab a hockey mask and machete. Regardless can't wait to see the resolution of that cliffhanger, see where the story is headed, and hopefully get a good amount of Chandra.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I get it that some of you remain antagonized, but why do you keep poking the bear? Just appreciate Mac's post and leave off the "dare".

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This game ruined Cyberpunk 2077 for me. Although I'm sure Cyberpunk will be good, when I'm playing it I'll be expecting (but won't receive) full COBD lewdness and many gratuitous shots of naughty bits. Any sex scenes in Cyberpunk are going to be a total snoozefest after playing COBD.
So, what I'm trying to say is, good job dev. (y)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
At this point I think most are just hopeful that COBD releases before next Friday. Never mind drowning - being forced to choose between COBD and BADIK on Friday the 13th is the type of thing that may lead some to grab a hockey mask and machete. Regardless can't wait to see the resolution of that cliffhanger, see where the story is headed, and hopefully get a good amount of Chandra.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CoBD no contest
Better story
Better Dev
End of Story

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
This game ruined Cyberpunk 2077 for me. Although I'm sure Cyberpunk will be good, when I'm playing it I'll be expecting (but won't receive) full COBD lewdness and many gratuitous shots of naughty bits. Any sex scenes in Cyberpunk are going to be a total snoozefest after playing COBD.
So, what I'm trying to say is, good job dev. (y)
but cyberpunk main focus is not lewd and sex scene.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No guys, the update isn't coming today, think Philly said this month, nothing more detailed than that

4.80 star(s) 400 Votes