Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
At no point in my previous two posts did I mention that character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd say everyone is entitled to the opinion of said character you don't like it which is understandable as your not alone and some others do like which is fair enough but if people can't handle a fictional charchter not being liked then you probably shouldn't be on here. But in all fairness is probably the least important character that there is and like I said in my other post we are in need of some Gloria or maybe even Sonja content I feel both their roles are more important at this current point.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Just out if the box question
We do alot paths to achieve the gallery ..
But actually is there main path to follow so we get the whole picture of the game ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
But actually is there main path to follow so we get the whole picture of the game ?
All paths are main paths. You get the whole picture of the story regardless which Love Interest is your main focus. That said, some choices will obviously have a heavy impact in the final outcome as they change some characters' behaviour, so it's just a matter of how do you want the story to be solved. Consequences seem to be quite obvious. But there's no canon route per se

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Status update please ? :D
it's 5 months since the update. any news on next update??
Not 5 months, 4½ months. Or to be more precise, 136 days, but who's counting?

According to Philly (in his server), he's nearly done; finished all renders and made all fixes after one proofing. So, I would guess it needs at least one more pass through proofing, playtested (probably already begun), any other mistakes/typos/bugs corrected, and then finally released. He's not given an actual release date or time frame for one, but based on the current state of production I would expect it as soon as this weekend (by Sunday night) and no later than next weekend.
edit: typo

Last edited:

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
All paths are main paths. You get the whole picture of the story regardless which Love Interest is your main focus. That said, some choices will obviously have a heavy impact in the final outcome as they change some characters' behaviour, so it's just a matter of how do you want the story to be solved. Consequences seem to be quite obvious. But there's no canon route per se
i know that .. i just wonder if the developer prefer character over another ..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Sunday seems a bit of a push, but who knows how fast the elves can do their work.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The game itself works that out. It is not like you can move away from the main story.
But sure trying to follow some of the love interests (or not) will change some details here and there.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Everyone is saying something about release date. These are all assumptions with no confirmation from dev. The game is very close to release according to dev and it will release when it is ready. Don't hype yourself over some internet guy's word. However, hype yourself because it will be released before you know it XD

Peace, another random internet guy.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 406 Votes