Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Let's hope for shalon scene next update
Honestly. I mean, what's the point of gathering all these depravity points if they only go towards one scene? It's my fear that we'll get spread out and not get enough scenes with all the girls to really justify the effort we put in. Like, I loved the Shanlon scene - but if we only ever get one like it, why make her so "wanting to be domm-ed"?

Depraved Awakenings was great because you had endings, characterization, etc. And at the end just a bunch of great sex from one place to another. Can he repeat things? Well, in theory he could but whether her should or not is questionable. If all of his games have the same formula, perhaps he'll specifically not have sex upon sex filled endings.

Idk, I just want more scenes with everyone (relatively) happy. (And eventual pregnancy because hnng, that's nice.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wonder what they could have done with a bigger budget. I would have loved it to be more investigation focused. I feel to passive on the story but it only mean they got me to feel invested in it.
with a bigger budget game would been finished already, better animations (since more money for prof. rendering) and car scenes would been animated and likely some good old fashioned car chasing, more humanlike graphics, mc's ai would been shown as hologram, etc.

When is the public release? Maybe two or three days?
that depends if it's ready to be released and if it leaks but quite likely bef. end of month.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think PhillyGames will deliver high quality, lots of violence, lots of sex, dystopian feel/cyberpunk and hopefully enough branches to satisfy the majority of his fans. I could be totally alright with a no Gloria romance option if we fail to secure her. Frankly I want to save Henry as much as I want to save her. He is no wingman, but he is written with heart. Betty needs a teddy bear after all!
Sonya, Victoria, Shanlon, Abby, Chandra all deserve my man meat as does Kleo. Chandra fisting her mommy ‘s ass while the MC and Sonya tag team her painfully would also rank very high on my list.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think PhillyGames will deliver high quality, lots of violence, lots of sex, dystopian feel/cyberpunk and hopefully enough branches to satisfy the majority of his fans. I could be totally alright with a no Gloria romance option if we fail to secure her. Frankly I want to save Henry as much as I want to save her. He is no wingman, but he is written with heart. Betty needs a teddy bear after all!
Sonya, Victoria, Shanlon, Abby, Chandra all deserve my man meat as does Kleo. Chandra fisting her mommy ‘s ass while the MC and Sonya tag team her painfully would also rank very high on my list.
I like this human they understand! :LOL:

Although i don't think incest is going to happen since this is a no go with patreon and steam.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM and Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I like this human they understand! :LOL:

Although i don't think incest is going to happen since this is a no go with patreon and steam.
Actually there are incest titles on steam, and Patreon can be negotiated with a simple patch.
Meredith really needs to be abused heavily. Shanlon as well, but Meredith is pretty much a heartless corp monster in need of a good anal fisting and pain fucking. Chandra assisting would just add flavor!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
And a Kleo scene. ;)
Still hoping for Sonja&Kleon. There is some chemistry there so long Sonja stop fondling her guns. :LOL:
Actually there are incest titles on steam, and Patreon can be negotiated with a simple patch.
Meredith really needs to be abused heavily. Shanlon as well, but Meredith is pretty much a heartless corp monster in need of a good anal fisting and pain fucking. Chandra assisting would just add flavor!
I know of one title but the incest is quite hidden inside the game.

Reactions: AlienEDM

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Still hoping for Sonja&Kleon. There is some chemistry there so long Sonja stop fondling her guns. :LOL:

I know of one title but the incest is quite hidden inside the game.
two off the top of my head, and in no way hidden Picture Perfect and Sisterly Lust. There are more. I just happen to have PP and have Sisterly Lust through other avenue but it is on there as well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
two off the top of my head, and in no way hidden Picture Perfect and Sisterly Lust. There are more. I just happen to have PP and have Sisterly Lust through other avenue but it is on there as well.
Color me surprised. (y) :unsure:
I quite like Tales From The Unending Void. Will check his other game later.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Thing is after that last update ended I just wonder how it will play out with Shanlon being caught in the middle of Gloria's wraith if anything we need a lot more from Gloria it feels like we've barely scratched the surface with her.
Gloria is like main dish so we probably don't get anything big with her yet that's just what I think

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Chandra violating her mother's anal canal by hand... Such a thought of Chandra should never be allowed.
Yeah, that's not exactly a sexy scene, Meredith is a shitty, crappy person, we had enough of her shit, wouldn't want to see her ass explode like a volcano after Chandra's constant "assault" or see more ppl caught up in her shit. That's a really SHITTY situation, a hard pass from me too, but I'm not judging others who want to give her ass a "power five".:ROFLMAO:

Sep 22, 2017
Amazingly, the worst thing being promoted in recent posts is not Chandra violating her mother's anal canal by hand.
Let me take a wild guess... you're thinking about the Shanlon scene being the worst thing that's promoted in recent posts, right?

You can't be talking about Kleo... I know how much you LOVE "it"! :poop:

On a more serious note, maybe you are unconsciously attracted to "it", because there only has to be a little mention of Kleo and you're all over it, like a pitbull on a poodle. (extra points to anyone who knows where that phrase comes from?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's like an obsession for you. Maybe it's worth exploring that scene with "it" just to see how you feel. :D

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: AlienEDM and moskyx

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Let me take a wild guess... you're thinking about the Shanlon scene being the worst thing that's promoted in recent posts, right?

You can't be talking about Kleo... I know how much you LOVE "it"! :poop:

On a more serious note, maybe you are unconsciously attracted to "it", because there only has to be a little mention of Kleo and you're all over it, like a pitbull on a poodle. (extra points to anyone who knows where that phrase comes from?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's like an obsession for you. Maybe it's worth exploring that scene with "it" just to see how you feel. :D
Ah, that old gag... "You hate X so much you must secretly love it." Yeah, that has to be what it is. Just like I'm sure all the people who are repulsed by spiders and snakes and whatever else from the animal kingdom actually wants to fuck all of those critters. There are a plethora of games on this site for people to satisfy that particular "fetish" you are referring to. Every game doesn't need that shoehorned in, most especially CoBD at this point in time in the story. So yes, whenever I see that being promoted and I feel like making a post against it then I will do so. If people can call for more of it then I certainly can call for no more of it.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes