Sep 22, 2017
Ah, that old gag... "You hate X so much you must secretly love it." Yeah, that has to be what it is. Just like I'm sure all the people who are repulsed by spiders and snakes and whatever else from the animal kingdom actually wants to fuck all of those critters. There are a plethora of games on this site for people to satisfy that particular "fetish" you are referring to. Every game doesn't need that shoehorned in, most especially CoBD at this point in time in the story. So yes, whenever I see that being promoted and I feel like making a post against it then I will do so. If people can call for more of it then I certainly can call for no more of it.
Hehe, sure you can. I implore you to keep doing that, always love reading it. Was just teasing you a bit and sometimes get carried away while writing a comment on here, please forgive me.

Actually, I'm all with you on the matter. Every time someone mentions liking Kleo, one thought comes to mind...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I'm no fan of Kleo but don't care if she is just one of the options. But the problem is the dev doesn't really give enough options for the player. Depraved Awakening had more (from what I remember). That game handled the balance of story/hot girls to fuck way better

Reactions: Brovalon

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I'm no fan of Kleo but don't care if she is just one of the options. But the problem is the dev doesn't really give enough options for the player. Depraved Awakening had more (from what I remember). That game handled the balance of story/hot girls to fuck way better
There are 4 main fuckable LI and I'm sure in any playthrough you can bang at least three of them several times without consequences so far. Maybe DA displayed sex scenes more often and that's why you have that feeling? Don't think that's necessarily a good thing in a heavily plot-based game like this, though

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
There are 4 main fuckable LI and I'm sure in any playthrough you can bang at least three of them several times without consequences so far. Maybe DA displayed sex scenes more often and that's why you have that feeling? Don't think that's necessarily a good thing in a heavily plot-based game like this, though
Maybe but I remember there being more variety and balance in Depraved Awakening overall. And there were like 5+ women you could fuck there (better build up to each of the girls too, here things move too fast or too slow). Maybe it has to do with the pacing? Depraved Awakening moved much faster, this feels dragged out and slow in comparison.

Also Being a DIK is one of the best written lewd games here and it has a good amount of sex scenes regulary too. I feel like the whole "plot based game=not much sex/enough hot girls" is more of an excuse some devs use. You can have both

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Amazingly, the worst thing being promoted in recent posts is not Chandra violating her mother's anal canal by hand.

Yeah, that line had to be spoilered. Such a thought of Chandra should never be allowed.
The worst thing being promoted in this thread are your veiled attempts at bigotry every time someone mentions Kleo's name. I wonder how that worked out for you before in this same thread, but by all means keep doing it...:whistle::whistle:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
how to unlock this scene of victoria ?? help please
I see a lot of people getting stucked on the trying to unlock that scene.:D:DOMG! Moderators, please fix some walkthrough explaining how to unlock this scene.:)

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
how to unlock this scene of victoria ?? help please
On the chapter 1, you must let Victoria use Spellbound on the MC.
On the chapter 2, you must choose go to the party with Victoria.
On the chapter 3, you will find out that there is a bug planted on the MC's apartment. You must NOT remove that bug.
On the chapter 4, when following Victoria, there is three path: Knock, Break and Sneak. You must choose knock.
WARNING! Here you must have 3 scores or less with Victoria to unlock the path from the scene you want, otherwise, the plot will follow to another path with Victoria.

On the chapter 7, Victoria will tell a story, you must listen all her story to achieve the scene on the bathtub.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 406 Votes